Quote Originally Posted by Chair-man View Post
To give an example, the AWOL guide book shows a unreliable spring on Frosty Mt @ mm 4.3 on the Springer approach trail but it's not on your map. I understand the difficulty of mapping a unreliable water source if the water isn't running but I do believe the unreliable water sources should be marked as well, and here's why. If I'm thru hiking a section of trail, I kinda know how much it's been raining in that area the last couple of weeks and I would have a pretty good idea if the unreliable sources are running or not. By the way, I'd still buy your app the way it is and I look forward to your new release. I just looked at the app store and it looks like you pulled the old AT apps off.
Agreed. My plan for updating trail info in large batches is going to be the subject of another post sometime in January, but I am going to try to fully update the entire trail's data over the next two or three years, and try to keep cycling through like that. Until then, it's all a matter of what I can get from individuals who can send me GPS coordinates of points.

As for the old apps being pulled off, the only AT app I've ever been associated with is AT Hiker: Guthook's Guide, which is still in the Apple and Google App Stores. If you're referring to the old ATTrail apps, I was never associated with them and don't really know much about them.