I've decided to use aqua mira on my upcoming hike instead of my katahdin hiker filter. I have never used aqua mira before. I'm doing this to reduce my pack weight not because of any dissatisfaction with the filter. I use a 100 oz. Camelback and a 20 oz. gatorade bottle to carry water in. I also have my 0.9L pot and a campmug. My question is this: How do I fill the camelback from the water source before treating with the Aqua Mira? With a filter it was no problem and often wouldn't even remove the bladder from my pack when filling it from a trailside source. So what would you do? These are my thoughts:

1 - Dip the bladder opening directly into the source and treat w/AM
2 - Dip the 20 oz. bottle directly into source and use to fill bladder then treat w/AM
3 - Dip pot or mug directly into source and use to fill bladder then treat w/AM

The problem with options 2 and 3 is that those containers would be exposed to untreated water. I use the 20 oz. bottle in my hammock at night and not during the day (I fill it up from my camelback before turning in for the night). I use the mug for coffee/tea morning and evening and (obviously) fill it with boiling water from my pot. If I use either vessel this way it would be filled with treated water, but potentially still have nasties in it from dipping directly into the source. Using my pot would work because boiling would kill any residual nasties from dipping directly into a source, but it would be a royal PITA to unpack stove, stand, and windscreen from the pot each time I needed to fill up on water. Option 1 works only if the source is deep enough to submerge the bladder in, and many sources of water are shallow and muddy. I hope this isn't too confusing (I'm not gifted at explaining things in writing).

Please help me figure out the best way to fill and treat without any exposure to untreated water. There is probably a simple solution that I just don't see, so I'm calling on the experience of others to help me with this conundrum.

PS - I also plan to use something (bandanna, pantyhose, coffee filter) to filter out larger particles from the water source.

Thanks!