Hi. I've been thinking about purchasing a Tartptent Moment, and would be interested in hearing some experiences from those who have used the shelter -- particularly those who have used it on the AT. Basically I'm wondering how it has fared for those who have used it in more humid, rainy environments. I live in CA, but am looking for a trekking pole-less lightweight shelter that can serve me for 3.5 season use. That means it must be decent in cold coastal winter rain, spring fall potentially rainy/snowy Sierras, and dry summer-time Sierras. Its a goal to try snow camping this year also. The Moment is a good choice I think, but I keep feeling worried about condensation and misting in wetter environs (leading me to think more about the Copper Spur UL 1). The fact that TT was compelled to design and release a liner doesn't help my feeling that the Moment might not be the all-around shelter I'm looking for (if only I was rich and could have multiple shelters!). Any thoughts are appreciated and welcomed. Thanks.