Nope. Maybe you're thinking of the LHG Solo? Impeccable quality, that one, with excellent and quick service. However a friend of mine recently got a TT Protrail and that one also is top-notch quality.
Oh you mean two of the (although great companies) that dont work in cuben fiber or do any custom work....
But they do make some nice tents for what they are,IMO on the heavy side for todays standards but non the less quality sil nylon shelters.
In my opinion(which again we all know what they say about opinions) is comparing A sil shelter to A cuben shelter,or fornthat matter work done on them is like comparing apples to oranges,or as you would say a Ferrari to A lawn mower.
It really is to bad BPWD seems to have dropped off of the quality for sure and hoping my hexamid is ok ,It is in the mail and will receive it in A couple of days so A full review will be done upon its arrival.
It is to bad OP had this experience with A cottage company like this,but like them I to read several reviews online including one from hiking dude.As well as many other known long distance hikers and they had nothing bad to say about the company.
I myself searched around for someone to do the modification on my hexamid and came down to two options one being BPWD and the other from Ron at MLD ,which was my first option but his lead time on custom work was to far out for my trip,so I chose john at BPWD after reading online some reviews and etc.
It is however A shame this happened and hopefully it will get resolved.