Quote Originally Posted by JNI64 View Post
I've checked out the floyd covers along with alot of other covers you really have alot music in there. I probably watched your music videos for about 2 hours yesterday. And probably do the same today like I said a very nice reprieve from the world. From your pictures and videos it looks like you're having a great time in Thailand. I'm a big fan of thai food and muay thai kickboxing. Anyone that reads this thread i strongly urge you to check out his music Anyone that likes good chilling music and awesome hiking videos and pics which I suspect there's a few here check him out and subscribe.
Aahh, thanks a lot JN
We had lockdown and curfews and the beaches were all closed for 100 days here.
So, I had time. Now things are much more relaxed (no new cases in Thailand in the past 2 months) so, my time is not all about music right now. I'm still adding about one a week.
Could you do me a favor and post which ones are the best hiking videos here as I don't remember so many but know I've used a lot of my hikes in; Nepal, Pyrenees, Balkans, NZ, Tasmania, Sweden, etc as well as the Triple Crown trails.
But yes, a lot are also about my family and Thai wife and son as many songs are love songs.
You know it took me longer to put the videos together than it did to practice, record, and edit the audio.
But it's all been fun. Glad you are enjoying.
Getting away from the Pink Floyd, here's one I know I used a lot of footage from the CDT again: "Horse with no Name"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8eSOznRMCs