Thread: Partner Needed

Default Partner Needed

Hello, fellow hiking enthusiasts! I am doing a two week section hike this summer at the end of May/beginning of June or just the start of June. I put out a feed already in search of a partner, and many nice-seeming, older men responded. I am posting in the female forum however in the hopes of finding a female partner. I need a partner to quell the fears of my family and friends who are unfamiliar with the trail. I have a feeling a much older male partner won't do the job no matter how nice and well-meaning he is. Thanks, ladies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where are you thinking of hiking? I'm hoping to do a section this summer, and would definitely be interested in joining you for a week! (Don't know if I could take two consecutive off from work!)

Hey I am 24 year old female also looking for a partner but at the beginning of June starting from NY and up. Im looking to go as far as I can, at least one month. If your interested please let me know. This would be my first thru section hike that is over two weeks.

Default Need partner asap

Hi, sorry to post on another thread but I still cant figure how to make a new post. I need a hiking partner. I can join you anywhere I just have to get back to trail. Ga would be great but damascus area is my goal. anywhere is still great. Anyone?????

Would you be able to do a section in May? I am taking a few weeks off between jobs, and would love to do an extended section. I am flexible as to where, but was thinking of somewhere in the South. I have already hiked most of New England, and it is too early, bugs and mud.
    Just ignore it

Sure thing! I'm nearing damascus now. Right now I'm in Erwin TN but I've been doing 10-15 a day. Probably be in Damascus ~25 of this month. My trail name is Carver (the one with the hearts in the registers, not the homeless guy lol)

++ New Posts ++