Default San Diego Support

I'm not a hiker at the moment, but a few years ago I did 600 miles on the AT, so I still have a soft spot for the hiker community and definitely appreciate the help I got along the way.

Now I'm living in San Diego and am offering help or support to any of you PCT hikers that will be coming through. If you have questions about the area or need some advice, let me know. My schedule is pretty busy, but time allowing, I can pick people up at the airport or train station. The trailhead is about an hour to an hour and a half inland from the city, so I probably can't make a habit of driving out there, but maybe once or twice. Certainly, if you get yourself into trouble while or need some local support while you're still in the area near the beginning, get in touch and I'll do what I can.

So, if you're planning a time to start hiking, get in touch with me as you're passing through San Diego!

Hi Dubs ! I live in S.D. (North Park) and am leaving Campo on 4/25. I wanted to see about getting together with a couple of other hikers to share a ride on 4/25 from San Diego...Thanks for your offer of assistance !

++ New Posts ++