WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default Thru hiker on Jeopardy

anyone catch this? know him? he's doing well so far. name is brad

Trail name "Pier Shakes"?

alex didn't ask trail name or year, guy lost at final.... for the record, liberia celebrates william tubman's birthday

Spartanburg native. Don't recognize the name from the ton of relatives I've got there.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...os06?p=2&tc=pg

Don't know him as a thru-hiker either, then again there are thousands of us.

The trouble I have with campfires are the folks that carry a bottle in one hand and a Bible in the other.
    You never know which one is talking.

Class of 2009

Trail name: Pusher
    The trouble I have with campfires are the folks that carry a bottle in one hand and a Bible in the other.
    You never know which one is talking.

Images

He actually seemed like the smartest one on their, but he buzzed on too many he wasn't sure of. Hurt him that he missed both daily doubles in second round.
    Lemni Skate away

The trail will save my life

Images

I'm behind on my jeopardy watching, but I do have a few on DVR. I always fast forward through the "meet the a holes" question and answer session. Now you have me curious...I'll have to watch for him.
    Please don't read my blog at theosus1.Wordpress.com
    "I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. Thank God for Search and Rescue" - Robert Frost (first edit).

Baltimore Jack would rule that game if he ever got on. i spent a lot of time with him in bars and motel rooms watchin' that show. he knows a lot of ****

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
    Baltimore Jack would rule that game if he ever got on. i spent a lot of time with him in bars and motel rooms watchin' that show. he knows a lot of ****
    I bet Warren Doyle could hold his own too. Maybe we could get Jeopardy to have a special show with them and a third veteran thru-hiker. You up for it Lone Wolf?
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

Quote Originally Posted by Astro View Post
    I bet Warren Doyle could hold his own too. Maybe we could get Jeopardy to have a special show with them and a third veteran thru-hiker. You up for it Lone Wolf?
    Ha! I would pay big bucks to see this happen! I know BJ could hold his own.. y'all should see BJ's HS picture. He looks like a "Jeopardy" kind of guy!! This is great!

One major factor on Jeopardy is knowing instantly if you have the right response or not. If you know every thing but don't have that skill, you're not winning.
    "It's fun to have fun, but you have to know how." ---Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Bill View Post
    One major factor on Jeopardy is knowing instantly if you have the right response or not. If you know every thing but don't have that skill, you're not winning.
    FB, good point. I helped my son evolve from just another team member to being All State in Quiz Bowl by having him drink Mountain Dew beforehand.

Please note we also found out that Mountain Dew was not the right thing to drink before an archery tournament.
    The road to glory cannot be followed with much baggage.
    Richard Ewell, CSA General

++ New Posts ++