Images

Default Maine this summer

I posted my spring hike in another thread, but I thought I'd mention this too. I live in southern Maine - closest trail head to me is Grafton Notch which is about 2 hours away.

I'm hoping to get out for a handful of 2 night / 3 day hikes here in Maine, maybe a 3 night / 4 day as well. My schedule is pretty flexible - if anyone wanted to knock off a section of Maine and wanted someone to hike with - give me a shout.

I like to go out 4th of July weekend, will probably schedule something then after my Damascus hike. I did the Bigelows last September and that was a really enjoyable final hike of the season, I may do that again. Great hike.

My ideal pace seems to be about 7-8 miles a day in Maine. I can do more in easier terrain, there just isn't much of it here. But I figure I'm a section hiker right now, so I try and take my time and enjoy myself. Also, I hike with a very friendly, loveable mutt named Charlie.

Just thought I'd mention it! Love hiking alone, but would love to have some hiking buddies.

I would love to hike more in Maine, have done some, but want to do it all : ) I live in Mass, so not too far. PM me and we can talk !
    Just ignore it

++ New Posts ++