WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Kelly Kettle

Images

Default Kelly Kettle

Nice chart for Kettle information:

kelly kettle chart.jpg

Registered User Northern Lights's Avatar
    Images

I just received a Kelly kettle in the mail today from a co worker as a gift. I love it already and haven't used it yet

Zelph, the chart is unreadable. I tried opening it in Irfan viewer, and also tried incorporating it into a Word document. It is just a blur when magnified.

"To make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." - T.S. Eliot

Have you tried clicking on the image thumbnail? At least in Chrome, it expands immediately to a full scale version. You can right click and save that version properly (if you did it before clicking to expand, you end up saving the thumbnail).

Images

Hows this one?

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zelph; 07-17-2014 at 22:43.

Much better Zelph! Easier on these older eyes!
    (Why does the printing get smaller as we get older? )

CalebJ_ I never use Google Chrome, or Google. I don't like their intrusiveness into my internet browsing habits. Open up your "Task Manager" and look at the "Processes" after you use Chrome, or Google, Gmail, etc.

You will always see a Google process in there, even if you have left their site(s).

I use: www.duckduckgo.com for my searches, (they don't track you), and Firefox for my browser. I also have the AdBlock Plus and NoScript addons for Firefox to block all the junk that Google and other sites are trying to sneak into my PC.

"To make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." - T.S. Eliot

Images

Quote Originally Posted by atraildreamer View Post
    Over the years our brains become filled with knowledge and so they expand and put pressure on the optic nerves

I have 4 kettles, 2 large ss, 1 Backcountry boiler and ....LOL my brain is so full I can't remember everything :-))))))
    Last edited by zelph; 07-22-2014 at 09:09.

CalebJ_ I never use Google Chrome, or Google. I don't like their intrusiveness into my internet browsing habits. Open up your "Task Manager" and look at the "Processes" after you use Chrome, or Google, Gmail, etc.

You will always see a Google process in there, even if you have left their site(s).

I use: www.duckduckgo.com for my searches, (they don't track you), and Firefox for my browser. I also have the AdBlock Plus and NoScript addons for Firefox to block all the junk that Google and other sites are trying to sneak into my PC.
    That's all very interesting, but doesn't actually correlate to what I suggested at all.

Images

Here is the one I couldn't remember LOL

There are times I have special needs

Wood is my goto fuel

Quote Originally Posted by CalebJ View Post
    That's all very interesting, but doesn't actually correlate to what I suggested at all.
    I know, it was a rant!

Quote Originally Posted by zelph View Post
    Over the years our brains become filled with knowledge and so they expand and put pressure on the optic nerves

I have 4 kettles, 2 large ss, 1 Backcountry boiler and ....LOL my brain is so full I can't remember everything :-))))))
    So...you look like this?

Images

So...you look like this?
    Yes, but a few pounds heavier

Yes, but a few pounds heavier
    So...this is you...

Images

So...this is you...
    Whoa!!!!............why not....call it me a few jumpingjacks will take a few pounds of

Whoa!!!!............why not....call it me a few jumping jacks will take a few pounds of
    OK...sure...if that works for you...

Love the idea behind the KK but what turns me away is the bulky volume of the unit...takes up precious space I can use for food or extra clothing.

++ New Posts ++