WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Thread: Pinhoti partner

Default Pinhoti partner

I have decided to include the Pinhoti in the event that it gets added one day I can say I already did it. My plan is to start mid to early Feb and finish Pinhoti. My son's birthday is on March 5th and I would like to be with him for that then start AT. I live in GA so it wont be an issue. So basically we do Pinhoti together then part ways or you can join me for a couple zero days then start AT.

Would love to find a partner or 2 or 3 to do the Pinhoti. I live in Augusta GA and therefore can host for an out of towner. I can take care of travel from airport and shuttle to trail head.

Capable of doing 20+ mile days but will be keeping it probably around 12 at first to warm up. That few miles leads to a lot of camp time which will be better spent with company. So if anybody is interest drop me a line. Male or female doesn't matter. Im 37 with long time girlfriend and a son. No axe murders or criminal history here. Laid back hiker trash just looking for some easy going conversation around the campfire. Hiking 300 miles alone doesn't seem like much fun.

I have been planning on leaving mid February myself but never thought of starting with the Pinhoti. I will have to look into it.

++ New Posts ++