WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Western Mountaineering Flash Jacket - ultralight down

Western Mountaineering Flash Jacket - super nice ultralight down jacket.

Mint condition Western Mountaineering Flight jacket. 11.3 oz on my scale, 850+ power fill down. Size Large. Dark navy/purple coloring (see link). Jacket was purchased and has never been used on the trail and rarely anywhere else. Checkj the link to Western Mountaineering's website for more details. Pinhole opening where down pulled through on center back shoulder. Concealed with pencil head piece of matching tape. Made in USA.

http://www.westernmountaineering.com...s&ContentId=55

$179 + $8 shipping U.S. ($18 rest of the Earth) ($330 NEW) Please PM me if you have any questions. I won't be monitoring this thread.

Just in time for fall. Cheers

Western Mountaineering Jacket.jpg

Price reduced to $159.

Images

folks: this is a GREAT jacket and a great price. I already have about 6 down jackets of various weights or I'd but this in a heartbeat. WM makes great gear. Buy this jacket!!!!

Default Got it!

Folks, I bought this jacket and wanted to say it is exactly as described. I would definitely buy from Marcovee again. He shipped it priority on his own in order for me to get it before I left out on a trip. Great seller and great jacket!
    Rolex

Quote Originally Posted by Marcovee View Post
    Western Mountaineering Flash Jacket - super nice ultralight down jacket.

Mint condition Western Mountaineering Flight jacket. 11.3 oz on my scale, 850+ power fill down. Size Large. Dark navy/purple coloring (see link). Jacket was purchased and has never been used on the trail and rarely anywhere else. Checkj the link to Western Mountaineering's website for more details. Pinhole opening where down pulled through on center back shoulder. Concealed with pencil head piece of matching tape. Made in USA.

http://www.westernmountaineering.com...s&ContentId=55

$179 + $8 shipping U.S. ($18 rest of the Earth) ($330 NEW) Please PM me if you have any questions. I won't be monitoring this thread.

Just in time for fall. Cheers

Western Mountaineering Jacket.jpg

++ New Posts ++