WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default FS: Gossamer Gear Hip Belt for Gorilla and Mariposa Packs

Size small fits 2012 and newer packs. I purchased a medium and small belt in 2012 when I purchased my Gorilla pack. This small belt was only used once on a three mile test hike. $20 via paypal includes shipping to CONTUS.
    Last edited by hermit1970; 10-18-2014 at 15:53.

Price dropped to $20 (includes shipping)

Too bad... I have this year's Gorilla and need a small belt, but would like the current model. Good luck with the sale, though! As far as the newer Gorilla, after trying many backpacks, including previous models of the Gorilla and Mariposa, I am fairly certain that my search has ended with the new Gorilla. If you can test one out, you may like it too! Of course, different bodies require different fit, a lot of it is a matter of trying different packs until you find The One.

I just bought a Mariposa and got the Medium belt. It fits but I'm definitely at the low end and I'm thinking having a small on hand would be a good idea. Where in Mass are you? Perhaps we could just meet and you could save the shipping.

Jred
    I sent a PM to you on my location. It it works for you let me know. If not, I'm happy to mail it. Thanks

SOLD! Thanks!

++ New Posts ++