Just saw this in our local paper...
Ramen Noodle Cookies
4 packs of Ramen Noodle Soup, discard seasoning packets
1 16-ounce bag of dark
1/2 teaspoon butter, softened
14 drops peppermint extract
2 drops spearmint extract
2 drops wintergreen extract
24 wooden lollipop or popsicle sticks (optional)
1. Crush uncooked Ramen Noodles in a bowl to about the consistency of Rice Krispies. Don't crush too much or the cookies will not set. Set crush noodles aside.
2. Place wax paper on a flat surface.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips in a microwave until they become smooth and creamy (about 2 minutes). Add butter and stir.
4. Slowly add mint extracts to the chocolate and stir for one minute.
5. Quickly pour over the crushed Ramen Noodles and stir vigorously until noodles are covered completely with chocolate.
6. Using a tablespoon, drop mixture onto waxed paper so it forms round cookie shapes. Mixture will flatten and spread considerably, so leave lots of space in between cookies.
7. Place a stick into each cookie before it hardens.
8. Let cookies cool for about an hour in refrigerator or quick-cool them in the freezer.
9. Peel cookies from waxed paper and enjoy. 10. Makes approximately 24 cookies.