WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default The StickPic Initial Review

I know that the StickPic has been around a while and there is already quite a few people out there that already has one, or at least heard of one, but I wanted to go ahead and share a video that I did on mine.

Now that my wife has gotten me my cool Panasonic Lumix FH20 camera, I thought that the StickPic would be a great little item to compliment it. So, I did a video to show it off a little. If you are interested here is the link:

The StickPic

Thanks.
    ...take nothing but memories and pictures, leave nothing but footprints, and kill only time... (Bette Filley in Discovering the Wonders of the Wonderland Trail)

Images

I love mine! The coolest little gadget thingy majig.

SMSP
    South MS Patriot

I completely agree. The SticPic is a no brainer for anyone's pack who carries a camera and trekking poles.

Images

Thumbs up

Another vote for the StickPic! I finally got rid of my camera tripod after taking both on a few AT section hikes and using the StickPic, but never the tripod any more. A great little invention!

RainMan

[I]ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: ... Defile not therefore the land which ye shall inhabit....[/I]. Numbers 35

[url]www.MeetUp.com/NashvilleBackpacker[/url]

Registered User Northern Lights's Avatar
    Images

Very cool, I hadn't heard of this gadget. I'm definately ordering a few.

I love mine. Also, Rod is a super nice guy to do business with. Highly recommended!

I have not actually spoke directly with Rod, but I do like their little invention. At that price and weight it should be a part of anyone's kit with a camera...

Of course though, that's my opinion...
    ...take nothing but memories and pictures, leave nothing but footprints, and kill only time... (Bette Filley in Discovering the Wonders of the Wonderland Trail)

I know this is opening a thread that's been dormant longer than I've been a member.... But I just want to give credit to Ron at Stickpic.

I emailed him about which to get for my Cabela's poles (I'll upgrade one day, when these die), & he emailed me back within 15 minutes with a recommendation & a guarantee to make sure I get the right one.

Ordered online & got a shipping confirmation before I even got the payment confirmation. Just another reason I love supporting small cottage vendors.

++ New Posts ++