While making my anual pilgramage to the Doyle (yes I pray 5x a day in this direction) I couldn't help but notice after crossing the bridge on the the highway. Adult only xxx club. Yes on the trail!!! Most hikers I'm sure will pull the lint out of their pockets with a laugh and move on. Some I'm sure will dare to cross the threshhold. They will stink the place up, talk about packweight, insult the employes (if possile), get thown out for trying to put a nickle in her G string. While others will find thier future X wives, and spend all the money they have to get to Maine in one after noon.
This is a big concern. We have not only a morall concern, but and ethical concern as well. I investegated the situation on my own. I stoped by the establishment to have a chat with the owner. He waved the cover charge, and we had a long talk. After our talk I spoke to several of the employes. After about 2 hrs and 100$ later I'm still undecided on the whole situation.
I'm inviting others to check out the situation. Give alittle feed back. Oh yeah if you do, tell Jazmine I said Hi!