On December 25 I received a Nikon CoolPix 10x Wide s6200 and charged it overnight.... Hundreds of photos later and several short videos in HD the camera finally asked to be charged today 4/21/2012 that's almost 5 months on one charge. And I have worked it hard on my pest control job. Current battery is Lithium ion 3.7v 1050mah.3.9watt. Over previous brands and models that have had drawbacks and needed AA's and stuff this camera changed my mind. The Wide Angle is awesome for panorama like outlooks and the performance is so much better than previous brands owned by me. On a previous thread I could not figure out why I had fuzzy pictures in the cold on a Olympus. Nikon made it thru cold temps and provides a working picture that is 10 megapixels. I can go back and edit better with photoshop. I can take more pics and delete quickly ones that don't measure up. For the UL Folk - its 5 ounces and a tad smaller than my previous equipment. U will need a high speed memory stick.

Here is a comparison I made a few months ago with (A) Android Motorola vs (B)Nikon... The color was not touched.