WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Images

Default Free Kindle book, not sure for how long

Thanks for the link to this!! I had actually just ordered the book version of this a few days ago, but it is great to have it on my iPad as well.

Thanks! I love my Kindle and really love free books! BTW, did you know that with Amazon Prime (which gives you free 2-day shipping on all orders for $79 a year) you can "borrow" one new book on your Kindle every month?

Quote Originally Posted by PapaGarrettP View Post
    Thanks! I love my Kindle and really love free books! BTW, did you know that with Amazon Prime (which gives you free 2-day shipping on all orders for $79 a year) you can "borrow" one new book on your Kindle every month?
    you need to have an actual Kindle though. not a Ipad or I-other widgit app for it. If you do have a kindle you can get a 2-3 month free trial of PRIME and get a few books in that time period.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaGarrettP View Post
    Yes, thanks for the link. PapaGarrettP, I've really enjoyed my Amazon Prime membership- got a lot of mileage out of it so far.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up here too! Cooking strikes me as the last frontier for gear heads once you've got everything you need and want to start using instead of buying...

Thanks for the info. I got the Kindle iPhone app and I'm d'loading the book right now.
    It's not the camera. It's the photograph you see in your mind and your ability to both manipulate the camera and to develop the image to present your vision.

Thanks so much!

You can get the application: KINDLE FOR PC.
    It's FREE and you can read this (and many books) for FREE on your PC.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...cId=1000426311

I own a Kindle, but before I did, I created quite the library of FREE Kindle books to read on my PC.

You can also download it to your iPad for free.

My post was only regarding the Amazon Prime free lending library where you get 1 free book a month that isn't normally free.

Images

I just downloaded a copy on the Droid Razr with the kindle App. Haven't had time to look at it but plan on trying this on our upcoming hike.

Quote Originally Posted by jakedatc View Post
    My post was only regarding the Amazon Prime free lending library where you get 1 free book a month that isn't normally free.
    Actually, it downloads for free on your iPad too if you have Amazon Prime and the Kindle App, which is free.

Quote Originally Posted by WIAPilot View Post
    Actually, it downloads for free on your iPad too if you have Amazon Prime and the Kindle App, which is free.
    Please read more carefully. I was referring to the lending library by KINDLE ONLY that PapaGarrett posted about. NOT this book that is free for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by jakedatc View Post
    Please read more carefully. I was referring to the lending library by KINDLE ONLY that PapaGarrett posted about. NOT this book that is free for anyone.
    Jake, what are you on about?? Yes, people read and understood your post, ok?

THIS THREAD is about a FREE book temporarily from Amazon, people are discussing how they can read it. Understand Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by Winds View Post
    Jake, what are you on about?? Yes, people read and understood your post, ok?

THIS THREAD is about a FREE book temporarily from Amazon, people are discussing how they can read it. Understand Jake?
    hey douchebag, the guy clearly didn't understand because he incorrectly argued with what i was saying. PapaGarrett's post could be misunderstood that you could get other free books on your ipad/ipod through Prime when you cannot.

Thanks for the heads up. I love a good free book.

Journal Entries
    Images

Default Free Kindle book, not sure for how long

Thanks for the heads up. Just downloaded it to my iPad.
    Cheers,

Spoppy

Ex Umbris Ad Lucem

Journal Entries

Thanks for the free book, Loneoak.
    I start out the Day with nothing and by the end of the Day I still have most of it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
++ New Posts ++