WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 1474 of 2450 FirstFirst ... 474 974 1374 1424 1464 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1484 1524 1574 1974 ... LastLast
Results 29,461 to 29,480 of 49000

Quote Originally Posted by BirdBrain View Post
    I will give her a hug for a pie. Do we have a deal HM?
    Quote Originally Posted by aficion View Post
    She's got my biggest hug...no strings. She and some others who make this place worth belonging to.
    The pie thing is an ongoing joke between us. She would understand and half expect the pie comment. She was the 1st person I interacted with on Whiteblaze, my 1st friend on Whiteblaze, and the one that PM's me the most. Having said that, I agree with you. No strings attached is the right offer. I hope she is just in a funk. I hope to see her on here tomorrow.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

[QUOTE=Mountain Mike;1440967]I have lived my life similar to this song. Even got to party with Jimmy. Other tan memories & friends, don't have much else. Still would do it the same way if I had a second go round![/QUOTE

You lucky dog. I've had a cheeseburger in paradise, but not with the man himself.

Well, okay...!
    Maybe you guys can help me with wallpaper choices for the reception area.
    I've narrowed it down to three choices - whaddaya think?

Gone_Hiking_Wallpaper_ycgwi.jpg

garfield.jpg
    shoez.jpg

The pie thing is an ongoing joke between us. She would understand and half expect the pie comment. She was the 1st person I interacted with on Whiteblaze, my 1st friend on Whiteblaze, and the one that PM's me the most. Having said that, I agree with you. No strings attached is the right offer. I hope she is just in a funk. I hope to see her on here tomorrow.
    She's a good kid. Sometimes she just lets stuff get to her because she has a soft heart. It costs her. But I woudn't have it any other way <3

Damn, I just lost part of a molar munching on a midnight snack At least it happened at home instead of out on the trail a couple of weeks from now!
    Follow slogoen on Instagram.

No snark intended BB. I get the pie thing. I'm counting on Mom. She's the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Train Wreck View Post
    I see your Isaiah 40:31 and raise you Psalm 121.
    I see your Psalm 121 and raise you II Corinthians 11:8. Hehehehe.

In the 80's I was in a church that would do popcorn drills. You had to recite a verse if randomly called on. I memorized as many of these types of verses for those occasions. They stopped calling on me after a while.
    In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

Well, okay...!

garfield.jpg
    shoez.jpg
    Holy crap...... maybe we should dispense with royalty after all.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Slo-go'en View Post
    Damn, I just lost part of a molar munching on a midnight snack At least it happened at home instead of out on the trail a couple of weeks from now!
    That carmel corn will get you! Hope you get it fixed before it get to painful.

Well, okay...!

garfield.jpg
    shoez.jpg
    I vote Garfield. I doubt he will win though.

Quote Originally Posted by Slo-go'en View Post
    You got it all wrong! If you'd lost it on the trail a couple weeks from now, you'd be all smug and congratulating yourself because you just shed .007 ounces!
    gram weenie noobs, we hates em

gollum.jpg

Images

Reception area? You mean the clearing out back? The first one might give us a new target to throw our 5 bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by Deer Hunter View Post
    For you, mom.

+a million

Images

Quote Originally Posted by aficion View Post
    +a million
    I'll double that!

You got it all wrong! If you'd lost it on the trail a couple weeks from now, you'd be all smug and congratulating yourself because you just shed .007 ounces!
    gram weenie noobs, we hates em

gollum.jpg
    I was going to launch on that one, but given current events, somehow I doubt it would have been funny.

Speaking of being a gram weenie (of which I am one in training), does anyone use a homemade alcohol stove? I made my 1st today. It came out okay, but I am sure I will be improving it.

Images

Sorry .177 old school. I like to cook for real & even bake.Picture or Video 4986.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Mike View Post
    Reception area? You mean the clearing out back? The first one might give us a new target to throw our 5 bullet.
    Nope! We're going to have a real reception area. And an appointment desk!

I was going to launch on that one, but given current events, somehow I doubt it would have been funny.

Speaking of being a gram weenie (of which I am one in training), does anyone use a homemade alcohol stove? I made my 1st today. It came out okay, but I am sure I will be improving it.
    I would rather drink the beer and recycle the can, but that's just meeeeeee....

Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Mike View Post
    Sorry .177 old school. I like to cook for real & even bake.Picture or Video 4986.jpg
    We have a job opening for a cook at Train Wreck's Trattoria!

Images

We have a job opening for a cook at Train Wreck's Trattoria!
    How much does it pay?

++ New Posts ++