WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

I see this has changed a lot now. The Revelation and Enigma quilts are now about the same (same price, options, baffles, fabrics). The only real difference seems to be in the description of the foot box and the Enigma quilts are a few oz lighter. Puzzled.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Man Out View Post
    I see this has changed a lot now. The Revelation and Enigma quilts are now about the same (same price, options, baffles, fabrics). The only real difference seems to be in the description of the foot box and the Enigma quilts are a few oz lighter. Puzzled.
    Contacted the company and got this (immediate) reply to my question about what is the difference between the Revelation and Enigma?

Yes it's the footbox. The Revelation footbox is more versatile. The Enigma footbox lets the quilt be 6" shorter so lighter. If you want to use it open in blanket mode or as a hammock underquilt, pick the Revelation. If you will always have the footbox closed, go with the Enigma and save the weight.

thank you for answering my question. was getting ready to order a rev x and noticed all had changed.

Y'all convinced me! Transitioned to a TQ & EE was the way to go! Ordered it last week & Tim responded quickly & awesomely. I hope to see it soon! :-D Looking forward to experiencing all the goodness of the EE quilt!

Just ordered my 20 degree Revelation. Can't wait to get it! This is the last thing I need before I can start doing practice overnights. I'll post what I think once it comes in. Ordering was easy.

I must admit that the customer service has been top notch with EE. I need some help in determining what temp rating to go with. I'm torn between a 40 and 50. I tend to sleep on the warm side and I'll be using the EE quilt to Northbound section hike the AT during the summer months. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
++ New Posts ++