WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Default A Moment with Nature 8 - Video

Here is a scene from the Brasstown Falls in South Carolina. It is a very serene location. Converted to 50% speed and motion blend filter added. Best viewed in HD and full screen mode.

You added to my awareness. I like that you slowed down the speed and motion. Doing this in my waterfall videos would prevent much of that washed out look of the water and provide greater in depth detail. Keep posting the pics and vids.

Have you ever consider putting together a compilation of various waterfalls with their different sounds and maybe adding in some light soothing back round music that doesn't overwhelm the sounds of the falling waters, perhaps, marketing it?

I am glad that you liked it. You can view my entire video collection, most with music, on my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/natureflixs1/featured

Journal Entries
    Images

Nice now I have to get a HD tv in front of the treadmill!

Have you thought about adding woodland scenes of nature and outlook scenes?
    Last edited by Wise Old Owl; 09-15-2013 at 08:18.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

You mean like this

Journal Entries
    Images

Great! I got it bookmarked - thanks.
    Dogs are excellent judges of character, this fact goes a long way toward explaining why some people don't like being around them.

Woo

My thought is how much better physically and emotionally balanced would we be if we began our day or after a long day at work warching and listeneing and feeling videos like you you've shared rather than flipping on the news channel, gulping down a pot of coffee, taking something out of the freezer to pop into the microwave and in a rush stressed our ways out the door or have those two after work or at lunch martinis? Best drug you ever wanted is free in nature!

++ New Posts ++