WhiteBlaze Pages 2024
A Complete Appalachian Trail Guidebook.
AVAILABLE NOW. $4 for interactive PDF(smartphone version)
Read more here WhiteBlaze Pages Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What will archeologists make of these privy sites thousands of years from now when the AT and our society in general is long forgotten?

Quote Originally Posted by Thirsty DPD View Post
    Stupid Question.

Great book!
    I,have always felt that an entire book could be written on S___House Poetry!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    I,have always felt that an entire book could be written on S___House Poetry!
    Not sure how that comma got there,that's a little to strange

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbx View Post
    What will archeologists make of these privy sites thousands of years from now when the AT and our society in general is long forgotten?
    If there's no society, what would be the point of archeologists?

And waste collection sites have been around ever since people stopped long enough to start a village.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsocks View Post
    Ok,I'll bite,how big a privy and where is it located?
    It's one of the freakishly big privies, so you can actually lie down in it. It's not a horribly busy shelter, but you will of course have to deal with hikers using the privy while you are just trying to just chill. You have to eat, sleep and do everything else in there. The only time you are allowed outside is to use the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurescens View Post
    It's one of the freakishly big privies, so you can actually lie down in it. It's not a horribly busy shelter, but you will of course have to deal with hikers using the privy while you are just trying to just chill. You have to eat, sleep and do everything else in there. The only time you are allowed outside is to use the bathroom.
    If this is a invite to be on a reality TV show,where if I stay for 6 weeks and have to endure all kinds of crazy stuff,people,drunks,and of coarse folks with digestive disorders,then I say.................How much $$$

Monetary reward? Is money all they think about in NJ? The reward is in not having to hike the trail northbound.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurescens View Post
    Monetary reward? Is money all they think about in NJ? The reward is in not having to hike the trail northbound.
    Ah,I feel a SOBO plug a comin.And yes money motivates most.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
++ New Posts ++