PDA

View Full Version : FS: Patagonia Ultralight Down Hoody

Durtydan
12-17-2013, 19:05
I have an Ultralight Down Hoody made by Patagonia that I've only really used 2-3 times due to my main hiking in the summer months and while it was in storage I grew out of it. It is a Medium in the Deep Space color which I would describe as a dark bluish greenish color. The jacket is in perfect condition with its storage pouch fully intact and no marks or tears to speak of.
While in storage the jacket was hung up to let the down stay expanded and not ruin it.

The only thing I have done to the jacket out of box is cut the tags out as they just get in the way but was cautious when doing so not to hamper the integrity of the seams where the tags were.

Looking to get $225 shipped. this is a rare color for this jacket so grab it while its around and message me if you have any questions.

PS. I will be posting pictures up tonight but a simple google search of the jacket and color should suffice for the time being.

Thanks!

Durtydan
01-11-2014, 14:32
price drop to $190

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

zomarzi
01-12-2014, 10:34
PM sent to you

SoulSista
01-24-2014, 23:26
I've wanted one of these, however a size MED isn't quite big enough for my big ole shoulders. Sure sounds nice though and hope you sell it soon!!

mediauras
01-25-2014, 18:20
Still available?