PDA

View Full Version : See ya at The Gathering....

BooBoo
08-29-2005, 16:19
I'll see ya'll at The Gathering. I'm flying into Albany NY so I'm gonna make Yogi come with me. Well I gotta go book my flight....

Moxie00
08-29-2005, 21:53
I hope to make it. Since my thru hike I've taken a job as a school bus driver (it gives me every day, and all summer off to play) but I can't make Traill Days due to the schedule. Hanover is within a days drive so I plan to be there and I hope and pray alot of my old friends can also make it.:sun :sun :sun :sun

attroll
08-30-2005, 00:26
I plan on being there. See you there.

Blister
08-30-2005, 09:10
It will be such a long ride for me..... from Hanover to Hanover :)
I look forward to seeing everybody. Looks like there will be a huge showing of this years thru hikers at the gathering, perhaps a record. Over 30 people in at the Glencliff hostel last night. Why does slack packing become sooo popular in the rain?????

Jester2000
09-02-2005, 20:58
Moxie -- look forward to seeing you! Well, and everyone else as well. There will be a contest in Billville again, although it will NOT be a BSR contest, so don't go making weird crap and hauling it across the country (or Hanover, as the case may be).

Good luck all, be safe 'til I see ya!

Panzer1
09-02-2005, 21:25
If gas dosen't hit $5.00 a gallon by then, I'll be there too.

Panzer

Hikerhead
09-02-2005, 22:05
I wish I was going. DebW told me that Ben Kilhan is going to give a presention of the bear cubs that he raises over near Smart Mtn. You might have seen his signs that he's posted around that area. http://www.whiteblaze.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/2050/sort/1/cat/500/page/8

I think this would be very interesting.

Moxie00
09-04-2005, 14:11
If gas hits $10 a gallon I still plan to go, seeing old friends and meeting folks you only know electrinically is well worth the price. By the way, I've had some great alpine zone hikes in Maine this last month. The weather in Maine has been awesome for hgh altitude hikes.
:welcome To Maine, Fall is our most spectular time, and alot of the successful thru hikers are ariving.