PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning Out The Gear Closet

SoulSista
01-11-2014, 13:55
Hi!
I have for sale, 2 Henry Shire's Tarptents. One is a Double Rainbow, with all the extras, including the inside liner, trekking pole extenders, etc...Asking $225, shipping included. Used only a couple times. Also have a Contrail, used once, for $125, shipping included.

I also have for sale a ULA Circuit pack, used some but in excellent shape- no holes, tears or rips anyplace. Comes with small and medium hipbelts. $ 150 including postage. Also for sale is a 60 ltr Gregory Jade, in a 2 tone tan/brown color, size small. Comes with built in adjustable hipbelt. In excellent shape-used once. Also $150 including postage.

Please contact me here or at my email address of [email protected] if interested. Thank you in advance!!

:D

SoulSista

mudsocks
01-11-2014, 14:15
What size is the circuit?

SoulSista
01-11-2014, 15:15
The Contrail is sold. Thank you CenAZWalker!! I hope your trips this summer are great fun!!

SoulSista
01-11-2014, 15:17
The Circuit is about 4,000 cu in, in a size small. I do have 2 hip belts to go with this pack, the small and the medium.

http://www.ula-equipment.com/product_p/circuit.htm

SoulSista
01-11-2014, 15:21
Oh and for those wondering, I do accept Paypal.

Hipcheck
01-11-2014, 19:59
Why must you tempt me! I've been wanting to try the circuit!

SoulSista
01-12-2014, 13:13
Tis a good price too ;-) I loved it, but it's too big now for the gear I carry. I now use a smaller 42 ltr pack made for me by Elemental Horizons. This guy makes some rockin packs. :)

Vthiker77
01-12-2014, 13:24
I have a circuit. Bomber pack man, and a great price

SoulSista
01-12-2014, 14:00
Thanks Vthiker- I wanted to make the prices low enough that folks who can't normally afford the higher end gear, has a chance at some. All is in good condition, as I take very good care of my gear.
Besides, I'm downsizing as I get lighter in weight, and with a sub 10lb base, I just don't need the bigger gear. I will be very happy when it has all found a good home. :)

SS

SoulSista
01-12-2014, 21:13
NOTICE****

I also found 2 brand new, never used Whisper International MSR stoves, complete with maintenance kits and fuel bottles- both , small and large bottles. Retail value is around $150 currently, will ask 60$ each including postage. You can choose your bottle size- 8 oz or 16 oz. The maintenance kits come with the stoves, as does whichever bottle you want. Neither has been used. If you want both size bottles, add $5 to the price. They are the red MSR bottles normally used with these stoves.

mmaiolo81
01-12-2014, 21:45
I'll take an international with both bottle if you can wait til Wednesday for a PayPal...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

SoulSista
01-12-2014, 22:16
Yes I can wait until Wednesday for a Paypal. I'm not in that big of a hurry, and will gladly wait. However, I won't post it as sold until the money appears in my Paypal account, although I will hold it for you until Wednesday, ok? Is this fair enough?

mmaiolo81
01-12-2014, 22:41
Sounds fair... Thank you... PM me your PayPal and I'll have it to you around 5 pm...

SoulSista
01-12-2014, 22:58
Mmaiolo81 Your information you requested has been sent. Thank you again. :)

SS

SoulSista
01-13-2014, 14:31
***UPDATE***

The Double Rainbow has been sold. Thank you Chris!!! :)

SS

SoulSista
01-13-2014, 14:46
Since so many have asked, I will put this out here. About 3 years ago I was in a bad roll over accident, which left my right shoulder looking like a squashed ripe tomato. For those medically inclined, it was called a "Class 5 AC Shoulder Seperation". My shoulder blade ended up where my waistline is, and everything was torn up pretty badly. Just after I began healing well, I got very sick and found out I have Colitis and Diverticulosis. (fun fun).

Im not a quitter by any means, but these things mean I had to lighten up my gear to a full load of not more than 30 lb. So, I am now replacing my much loved gear I chose with so much care, with much lighter versions.

I thank you all who have inquired and who have helped me out, so I can afford a couple of new lighter pieces this year. Everyone has been more than kind, and I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Again, thank you.

I will keep you updated here as best I can. I'm in the boonies of North Dakota, where cell phone access is sketchy and the only internet access is via my cell phone's built in "hot spot". Please be a bit patient- thank you so much!!

For those who have purchased an item from me, I will be going to the UPS store mid week and will send you tracking numbers for your own peace of mind. Thank you for being patient. :)

SoulSista
01-13-2014, 16:00
*************UPDATE*****************

The Circuit is now sold. Thank you!!!!!

SS

Chubbs4U
01-13-2014, 16:07
There are lots of deals around for used TT and ULA gear if so inclined...

Foresight
01-13-2014, 17:30
NOTICE****

I also found 2 brand new, never used Whisper International MSR stoves, complete with maintenance kits and fuel bottles- both , small and large bottles. Retail value is around $150 currently, will ask 60$ each including postage. You can choose your bottle size- 8 oz or 16 oz. The maintenance kits come with the stoves, as does whichever bottle you want. Neither has been used. If you want both size bottles, add $5 to the price. They are the red MSR bottles normally used with these stoves.

I'll take an international with both bottle if you can wait til Wednesday for a PayPal...

I'll take the other one with both bottles if ya still have it.

SoulSista
01-13-2014, 20:38
I found both stoves but only one of the large bottles. Both smaller bottles are there with the stoves.

SoulSista
01-13-2014, 20:43
yay both bottles are found along with my microspikes!! YAY!

SoulSista
01-13-2014, 20:53
Both Whisperlights are now SOLD- one to Mr Dalton and one on WED to Mmaiolo81.
The only thing left is a 60 litre Gregory Jade- Rust/tan accents in a women's size small torso, with an adjustable hipbelt that goes from XSmall to MED in size. This is the lighter weight pack that Gregory makes.

SoulSista
01-15-2014, 14:34
Just so you all understand, I haven't yet been able to get to the post office. It's 100 miles away, and at the moment we are fighting with very icy roads and idiot oil truckers who don't know how to drive up here- mostly being from down south somewhere. We also have another snowstorm moving in today thru tomorrow. However, I do plan on getting everyone's mail out before the weekend. Please be patient...if you lived here, you would understand. I was out to a local store (Less than 5 miles), and saw over 20 cars in the ditch from this last storm. Thank you and if you have any questions, PM me or give me a call or text.

SS

SoulSista
01-17-2014, 12:49
The only thing left Is a GREGORY JADE 60 pack with built in adjustable hipbelt. Women's small torso..Rust/tan in color. Best offer over 125$ takes it...postage included.

Thank you everyone for helping me out.

SS

SoulSista
01-17-2014, 12:50
Oh and mail is going out today. I will send out tracking numbers when I get done at UPS. Thanks everyone for being so helpful and cooperative. Just shows that we hikers ROCK!!!

SS

SoulSista
01-19-2014, 17:08
Sorry about not getting back to you all sooner. I got everything but Sean's backpack mailed out (he got a PM about that) on Friday via UPS. Mailing costs about killed me!! LOL.....I think the tracking numbers are in the truck yet, but I will find them and send them to you PM if you wish. But it all has gone out, and I hope you all receive your mail ASAP.
Thanks for helping me clean out my gear closet.!!!!!! And yes the weather has been bad here with high winds (50 mph+) again today with more snow tomorrow and then back into the freezer....So much for global warming......

SS

CenAZwalker
01-24-2014, 01:28
The Contrail arrived today, thanks again!

SoulSista
01-24-2014, 23:22
YAY!!! Im glad you got your tent. Everything but one thing...and I've been in constant contact with the poor guy (Im SOOOOO sorry for the mixup) has been sent out. Then we got caught in this nasty weather routine that has kept us locked up inside the RV.....sigh....Thank you again to everyone who helped me out. Helped out our winter budget considerably!!!

Foresight
01-25-2014, 01:56
Delivered today :D

SoulSista
02-05-2014, 18:33
Ok I have one last item here for sale...a Gregory Jade 60 with adjustable hipbelt. Would really like it to go, so I am decreasing the price to 125$ incl shipping. That's a heck uva deal for anyone who is looking for a basically brand new pack- used once to bring some stuff home via airline. Hope someone can make use of it!!! Thanks to everyone who helped me get rid of the other gear.