PDA

View Full Version : FS: Mens Event Rain Jacket & Pants XXL, Montell Thermawrap Jacket XXL - Priced 2 Sell

One
01-15-2014, 15:03
Getting ready for the second half of the AT this year and need to raise some funds. Starting to clean out.

REI Kitmah Event Rain Jacket & Pants. Black/Grey Mens XXL. Really nice w full adjustments. Pants never worn and Jacket only worn twice. I Purchased these after getting back from my 2012 AT hike. Check out online for specs. WILL NOT SEPERATE.
BOTH Jacket and Pants for $135 including shipping CONUS

Montell Ul Thermawrap Jacket (not hooded). Grey Mens XXL. Used but not the one I took on my hike so in very good condition. $45 Shipped CONUS

Sorry no PayPal. USPS Postal money order only.
Reply to thread. Then PM me to make arrangements.
Thanks! :)

One
01-24-2014, 20:52
Prices reduced.
$100 Shipped (CONUS) Event Jacket (pants included at no additional cost)
$40 Shipped (CONUS) Montell Thermawrap Jacket (no stuff sack)

To reiterate... No paypal. USPS Money order only.

jeffmeh
01-25-2014, 11:38
I am in no way accusing you of any ill intent, but a buyer who sends you a money order has very little recourse if he never receives the goods or if they are not received in acceptable condition.

One
01-25-2014, 19:21
Thanks for your input. You have a valid point.
I have previously sold items here with all being satisfied buyers. I just have no Paypal.

Any buyer will be pm'd my name address and phone number.

TheTurtle
01-26-2014, 02:18
PM sent for all three items...

One
01-26-2014, 06:56
Sale Pending for All Items to Turtle

One
01-30-2014, 20:17
Items Sold to The Turtle.
Money order received and items were shipped.
Thanks

TheTurtle
01-30-2014, 21:24
Items received and in great condition as promised. I did send One a money order and have received items even before he has received payment. I would purchase from seller again.