PDA

View Full Version : Tips On How To Attract Creepy Women

John B
01-17-2014, 13:06
Personally I like creepy women, which works out well since they're about the only type that I can attract. I've found that carrying a pint bottle of whiskey so that it's easily visible is one way to attract them; a pack of Marlboro Red is another magnet. Having a box of Oreos or a copy of the National Enquirer out at the campsite draws 'em like mosquitoes in July. Anyone else have any good tips to share?

MDSection12
01-17-2014, 13:26
National Enquirer! Hilarious! :D

HikerMom58
01-17-2014, 13:41
All is fair in love and war! Both sexes can be guilty of creepy behavior- true dat. Our "creepiness" looks very different tho.

What I find interesting, is ur thread is the more stereotypical male behavior... it's about attracting females! :D "Our thread" is stereotypical as well, it's about avoiding unwanted attention! (males) And so it goes......

MDSection12
01-17-2014, 13:48
All is fair in love and war! Both sexes can be guilty of creepy behavior- true dat. Our "creepiness" looks very different tho.

What I find interesting, is ur thread is the more stereotypical male behavior... it's about attracting females! :D "Our thread" is stereotypical as well, it's about avoiding unwanted attention! (males) And so it goes......
I avoid both equally on the trail!

kayak karl
01-17-2014, 13:54
been there, done that! triple crown when it come to marriage :rolleyes:

DocMahns
01-17-2014, 13:54
Personally I like creepy women, which works out well since they're about the only type that I can attract. I've found that carrying a pint bottle of whiskey so that it's easily visible is one way to attract them; a pack of Marlboro Red is another magnet. Having a box of Oreos or a copy of the National Enquirer out at the campsite draws 'em like mosquitoes in July. Anyone else have any good tips to share?

You could grow a mullet before heading out, that'd attract some. Walk around shirtless and in jorts (jean shorts) as much as humanely possible with knee high tube socks and sandles. Make sure your whiskey comes from a plastic bottle, those glass bottles are too fancy for the creepers. Use a lot of bathroom polo (or otherwise cheap cologne commonly found in gas station bathrooms) heavily.

10-K
01-17-2014, 13:56
Never mind..... :)

DocMahns
01-17-2014, 13:56
^^^ forget to mention, it's preferable that the jorts are cut offs from an older pair of jeans as high as possible (try and get the pockets showing below the cutoff if at all possible)

Old Hiker
01-17-2014, 14:42
Why is it unwanted attention from males is "creepy" but ANY attention from a female MUST be due to our "studliness"? Well, your "studliness". I've been married to long to be "studly" any more, if ever.

How to attract: chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. Plus hundred dollar bills (plural) help.

mikec
01-17-2014, 14:48
So it looks like creepiness is an equal opportunity characteristic.

rhjanes
01-17-2014, 14:49
Skoal in back pocket of the jorts. Wife-beater T, with some grease stains. mirrored sunglasses. some sort of weapon, preferably used on teeth. don't say much. But laugh under your breath in slow "he.....heh.....he..."
The one's that stay...........well there you go.

Dogwood
01-17-2014, 15:02
Oh, it's going to be one of those days. Ohh, it's friday. Long work wk guys?

After reading one thread I was going to start a thread topic "How to Avoid Clingy Women on the Trail?" but thought the better of it. I'm skating on thin ice even mentioning it.

IMO, this thread can be humorous WB entertainment but it has the potential to go into that dark zone real quick AND I really DO NOT think it's in the same context of Hasbrown's thread, which to this male hiker, made a lot of sense from a female hiker perspective.

Foresight
01-17-2014, 15:18

And therein lies the humor, hence the Hiking Humor Forum :D

P.S. Not letting us have our fun is kinda creepy, don't ya think? I mean damn, we hear all our live that we never grow up, we're oversized boys, etc. and then we get scolded for it....not fair. Not fair at all.

Odd Man Out
01-17-2014, 15:27
This just showed up on my FB page. Thought it might be of some use:

rickb
01-17-2014, 15:28
IMO, this thread can be humorous WB entertainment but it has the potential to go into that dark zone real quick AND I really DO NOT think it's in the same context of Hasbrown's thread, which to this male hiker, made a lot of sense from a female hiker perspective.

Yea, but how about the picture of the ugly guy with missing teeth on the blog that articulated that perspective.

Have you ever noticed that a man's perceived creepiness is directly proportionate to an unattractive physical appearance and indirectly proportionate to a high socio-economic status? In large measure, anyway.

Or to put it another way, if that exact same creepy behavior were coming from Leonardo Decaprio, it would have been considered charming and complimentary?

Glad I am in the latter camp. Of course being though of as an ******* is an entire different matter!

Dogwood
01-17-2014, 15:33
LOL, yeah I have noticed that Rickb. That's why men often put up facades attempting to be associated with men like Leonardo. Ouuch!

No argument from me about anything you said in that last post.

HikerMom58
01-17-2014, 15:46
And therein lies the humor, hence the Hiking Humor Forum :D

P.S. Not letting us have our fun is kinda creepy, don't ya think? I mean damn, we hear all our live that we never grow up, we're oversized boys, etc. and then we get scolded for it....not fair. Not fair at all.

:D I can see ur point Foresight. Sorry buddy! :p It's a concern we have on the trail tho. and something that we can find annoying/sometimes scary, while hiking. It's fun to laugh about it too tho. :D I can clearly see both sides of this issue, both from a males perspective & the females.

In all fairness, the females should not care what the offending males looks like... seriously. That is a valid point coming from the men... ie, missing teeth photo? Yeah, I hear ya!

Looks like Dogwood is empathizing with us!! I love Dogwood, I really do! :D What else can we talk about this time of year? ;)

MDSection12
01-17-2014, 16:36
You could grow a mullet before heading out, that'd attract some. Walk around shirtless and in jorts (jean shorts) as much as humanely possible with knee high tube socks and sandles. Make sure your whiskey comes from a plastic bottle, those glass bottles are too fancy for the creepers. Use a lot of bathroom polo (or otherwise cheap cologne commonly found in gas station bathrooms) heavily.
Here's a pic from my last section hike.

Sara
01-17-2014, 16:40
This topic is hilarious!

The number one weapon in his arsenal should be a fine Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot.

Foresight
01-17-2014, 16:41
[/B]
:D I can see ur point Foresight. Sorry buddy! :p

Sooooooo........wanna hug it out? :D

rhjanes
01-17-2014, 16:47
Here's a pic from my last section hike.

He must have left his Members Only jacket in the Firebird....

Foresight
01-17-2014, 16:52
Do you part your hair on the right or is that a selfie avatar?

Foresight
01-17-2014, 16:54
Parting your hair on the right makes you creepy, see....

http://www.cracked.com/article_20779_5-seemingly-insignificant-things-that-make-people-like-you.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=011614

HikerMom58
01-17-2014, 17:09
Oh dear... I'm laughing so hard my abs hurt!! :banana

Rolls Kanardly
01-17-2014, 17:32
How about a Creepiness Day on the trail? Always good to have another excuse to party.

Rolls

Feral Bill
01-17-2014, 17:40
Can we merge this thread with the Greyhound thread?

4eyedbuzzard
01-17-2014, 17:44
What, nobody thinks us guys don't also try to avoid creepy guys (and creepy women) on the trail? Who knows what anybody's "orientation" or motives may be. They could be bi-creepy and doubling their chances of getting lucky at the shelter on a Friday night. There's a reason both genders run when they hear banjo music . . .

Mags
01-17-2014, 17:48
My Dad gave me one piece of advice on my wedding day "I can be right...or I can be happy".

Dad's a wise man.

:)

Studlintsean
01-17-2014, 17:58
This is great.

Drybones
01-17-2014, 18:03

I find it interesting how some women who want to avoid attention dress. Some women would look sexy in a burlap sack, but most could dress as to not get attention if they wished.

Drybones
01-17-2014, 18:05
[QUOTE=John B;1835587]Personally I like creepy women, QUOTE]

I've been married to one for 38 years.

Drybones
01-17-2014, 18:07
been there, done that! triple crown when it come to marriage :rolleyes:

Some learn slower than others....one will be enough for me.

Coffee
01-17-2014, 18:10
Long distance hiking tends to attract some eccentric characters. After all, hiking and sleeping in the woods for weeks and months at a time is not really conventional behavior. Most people consider it extreme. It might be wise to just assume that someone who comes across as "creepy" might just be on the eccentric side. Goes for both men and women.

Drybones
01-17-2014, 18:11
Why is it unwanted attention from males is "creepy" but ANY attention from a female MUST be due to our "studliness"? Well, your "studliness". I've been married to long to be "studly" any more, if ever.

How to attract: chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate. Plus hundred dollar bills (plural) help.

Chocolate and money....no tellin what you'll catch with that bait.

Drybones
01-17-2014, 18:12
Skoal in back pocket of the jorts. Wife-beater T, with some grease stains. mirrored sunglasses. some sort of weapon, preferably used on teeth. don't say much. But laugh under your breath in slow "he.....heh.....he..."
The one's that stay...........well there you go.

Real women prefer Copenhagen.

HikerMom58
01-17-2014, 18:14
Long distance hiking tends to attract some eccentric characters. After all, hiking and sleeping in the woods for weeks and months at a time is not really conventional behavior. Most people consider it extreme. It might be wise to just assume that someone who comes across as "creepy" might just be on the eccentric side. Goes for both men and women.

Well, I certainly can't argue with that! :D

*Taking a deep breath* Drybones is on a roll..whew.. Now, I've got tears running down my face from laughing so hard.:D

Drybones
01-17-2014, 18:16
Yea, but how about the picture of the ugly guy with missing teeth on the blog that articulated that perspective.

Have you ever noticed that a man's perceived creepiness is directly proportionate to an unattractive physical appearance and indirectly proportionate to a high socio-economic status? In large measure, anyway.

Or to put it another way, if that exact same creepy behavior were coming from Leonardo Decaprio, it would have been considered charming and complimentary?

Glad I am in the latter camp. Of course being though of as an ******* is an entire different matter!

Your right on Rick.

Drybones
01-17-2014, 18:20
This topic is hilarious!

The number one weapon in his arsenal should be a fine Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot.

Wine is for sissies....real women drink whisky.

Drybones
01-17-2014, 18:24
On a serious note....to all....thanks for the laughs.

rickb
01-17-2014, 18:35

Or Aguardiente.

HikerMom58
01-17-2014, 18:40
Sooooooo........wanna hug it out? :D

Ha ha... I missed this one! No way, go away you creep! lol JUST KIDDIN! I'll give you a hug! *short quick hug* :D

This has been a great thread!

Foresight
01-17-2014, 18:53
Hahahahaha!

Odd Man Out
01-17-2014, 18:59
Can we merge this thread with the Greyhound thread?

Or how about "Shenandoah Valley Hook Ups"?

Dogwood
01-17-2014, 20:50
What, nobody thinks us guys don't also try to avoid creepy guys (and creepy women) on the trail? Who knows what anybody's "orientation" or motives may be. They could be bi-creepy and doubling their chances of getting lucky at the shelter on a Friday night. There's a reason both genders run when they hear banjo music . . .

It has happened to me on trail several times after relating to someone I like cooking and gardening while wearing SHORT form fitting running shorts. Wow, creepy bi-dudes, sometimes get real obnoxious and very forward even after telling them no I'm not that way. Creepy bi-dudes hitting on me are the worst form of creepy to me especially after I say NO Leave Me Alone. We're not talking marginal behavior either. I'm referring to behavior that would be defined as illegal sexual harassment or indecent exposure if it was a male doing these things to or in front of a female. Some don't even want people talking about that type of behavior but it does happen. It has happened to me. I see I'm not the only one.

HikerMom58
01-17-2014, 20:59
Or how about "Shenandoah Valley Hook Ups"?

I'll hook up hikers with water, shuttles etc.. but that's where the "hook up" starts & ends with meee!! Just puttin it out there! :p

Ha ha.. Oh Dogwood!! Poor guy... it's the shorts! ;) They'll do it, every time!

4eyedbuzzard
01-17-2014, 21:04
It has happened to me on trail several times after relating to someone I like cooking and gardening while wearing SHORT form fitting running shorts. Wow, creepy bi-dudes, sometimes get real obnoxious and very forward even after telling them no I'm not that way. Creepy bi-dudes hitting on me are the worst form of creepy to me especially after I say NO Leave Me Alone. We're not talking marginal behavior either. I'm referring to behavior that would be defined as illegal sexual harassment or indecent exposure if it was a male doing these things to or in front of a female. Some don't even want people talking about that type of behavior but it does happen. It has happened to me. I see I'm not the only one.You, um, have any plans tonight? ;) :rolleyes: :D :banana

aficion
01-17-2014, 22:12
The only way to avoid creeps on the trail is to stay off the trail. The most effective way to avoid creepy women is to avoid women. Not a great proposition anyway you look at it. Creeps and the trail exist and intersect. You wanna just stay home? Up to you. Me, I'll smile and have a laugh with any old creep. Then I'll mosey on down the trail, with another story to tell.

jimmyjam
01-17-2014, 22:25
Another good reason to avoid shelters .

kayak karl
01-17-2014, 22:58
The only way to avoid creeps on the trail is to stay off the trail. The most effective way to avoid creepy women is to avoid women. Not a great proposition anyway you look at it. Creeps and the trail exist and intersect. You wanna just stay home? Up to you. Me, I'll smile and have a laugh with any old creep. Then I'll mosey on down the trail, with another story to tell.
this thread is how to ATTRACT creepy hikers, not avoid. by the way, what do you wear when you hike :rolleyes:

SevenPines
01-17-2014, 23:56
i hooked up at konnarock--two years in a row

Foresight
01-18-2014, 00:06
Was "it" creepy?

Jack89
01-18-2014, 02:21
If you act like a complete, arrogant jerk, you'll attract all kinds of women. Haven't quite figured out why yet, but it seems to work.

magic_game03
01-18-2014, 06:35
Three pages long and I'm still lost, what is a creepy woman? Some how I must be living with a creepy woman forcefield on cause I never met one. I just can't imagine a personality trait coming from a woman that I'd classify as creepy.

...on the other hand. Every male on this planet has a creep factor to me. Maybe I start off on a '1' with some dude and he can work his way up the scale as I get to know the dude better, but if your a dude you already start off on a '1'.

…interesting note. While dudes can be the creepy-macho-jerk type, or the silent-creepy type, or whatever creepy type, the creepiest of them all are the dudes who are going out of their way to prove they are not creepy (politicians, priest, and so forth).

aficion
01-18-2014, 06:56
Three pages long and I'm still lost, what is a creepy woman? Some how I must be living with a creepy woman forcefield on cause I never met one. I just can't imagine a personality trait coming from a woman that I'd classify as creepy.

...on the other hand. Every male on this planet has a creep factor to me. Maybe I start off on a '1' with some dude and he can work his way up the scale as I get to know the dude better, but if your a dude you already start off on a '1'.

…interesting note. While dudes can be the creepy-macho-jerk type, or the silent-creepy type, or whatever creepy type, the creepiest of them all are the dudes who are going out of their way to prove they are not creepy (politicians, priest, and so forth).

I must agree with you
you really are quite lost
creepin me out too

aficion
01-18-2014, 06:57
this thread is how to ATTRACT creepy hikers, not avoid. by the way, what do you wear when you hike :rolleyes:

Depends .

Damn Yankee
01-18-2014, 07:07
I like wearing those high running short, knee high socks with Chuck Taylors and my t-shirt pulled up and tucked into my neck line.

Drybones
01-18-2014, 10:05
If you act like a complete, arrogant jerk, you'll attract all kinds of women. Haven't quite figured out why yet, but it seems to work.

So that's my problem.....I'm too humble.

Coffee
01-18-2014, 10:06
This becomes apparent to most people by junior high school. One of the mysteries of the world.

Odd Man Out
01-18-2014, 11:11

Have you ever seen an episode of "The Bachelor"?

hobby
01-18-2014, 11:16
Depends .

wearing "Depends" always attracts the creeps!

Praha4
01-18-2014, 11:17
had a couple similar experiences in Vermont on the Long Trail... I thought Virginia was for lovers, but now I think it's Vermont that's for lovers...
It has happened to me on trail several times after relating to someone I like cooking and gardening while wearing SHORT form fitting running shorts. Wow, creepy bi-dudes, sometimes get real obnoxious and very forward even after telling them no I'm not that way. Creepy bi-dudes hitting on me are the worst form of creepy to me especially after I say NO Leave Me Alone. We're not talking marginal behavior either. I'm referring to behavior that would be defined as illegal sexual harassment or indecent exposure if it was a male doing these things to or in front of a female. Some don't even want people talking about that type of behavior but it does happen. It has happened to me. I see I'm not the only one.

RED-DOG
01-18-2014, 11:55
Just take you'r dog hiking with you and when a female approaches, just say ( Do ya whana pet my puppy thar huney ).

Dogwood
01-18-2014, 12:17
He must have left his Members Only jacket in the Firebird....

Probably wearing a gold neck chain with a medallion of Caligula on it too while sportin those combed chest hairs.

RED-DOG
01-18-2014, 12:32
Or have a naked picture of you with a tube sock hanging off it and tell them, Look thar honey it's Firm Fitting it hangs down to my knees. and then offer them a Honey Bun.

Drybones
01-18-2014, 13:14
Or have a naked picture of you with a tube sock hanging off it and tell them, Look thar honey it's Firm Fitting it hangs down to my knees. and then offer them a Honey Bun.

Anyone that's been on the trail more than two weeks will love you if you offer them a honey bun....I believe my all time favorite commercial is the one where they say "you are what you eat" and then show the back side of a lady...the cheeks are two honey buns.

HikerMom58
01-18-2014, 13:21
Anyone that's been on the trail more than two weeks will love you if you offer them a honey bun....I believe my all time favorite commercial is the one where they say "you are what you eat" and then show the back side of a lady...the cheeks are two honey buns.

I know exactly what commercial you are talking about!! LOL!!

Old Hiker
01-18-2014, 14:12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N44pIQ0fJKA

DocMahns
01-18-2014, 23:00

I would marry such a woman, breakfast in bed... for life...