PDA

View Full Version : NOBO Feb 15/16 Starting Partner needed!

cachen0989
01-22-2014, 21:23
I am looking to start Northbound from either the approach trail or from Springer mtn. on or around February 15th. These details are subject to change if needed to accommodate a potential starting partner. I realize the probability of anyone random person being at the same pace as me but I feel it's better to start with someone and if need be we could separate as the hike persists. Let me know if anyone is interested to hook up!

George
01-23-2014, 11:37
there are over 20 starting that weekend, you will not be alone - if you really feel that there is need to contact someone ahead of time, check the people who posted in the 2014 section snowbird thread

EricMeeks
01-24-2014, 10:39
I am looking to start Northbound from either the approach trail or from Springer mtn. on or around February 15th. These details are subject to change if needed to accommodate a potential starting partner. I realize the probability of anyone random person being at the same pace as me but I feel it's better to start with someone and if need be we could separate as the hike persists. Let me know if anyone is interested to hook up!Im only hiking for 2 weeks tho ile be their for the beginning part if thats cool.

shaneat23
03-02-2014, 19:04
Sounds perfect for me! I'm shane wright I'll be starting April 14th. Email me at [email protected] if interested. And if you wanna get to know me a little check out my blog Shanescrazyhike.com :)