PDA

View Full Version : Here's a happy shout out to ULA!

bigben
01-25-2014, 16:37
Last year I had a strap break on my 07-08 Catalyst. A hip belt stabilizer strap, the one that is sewn in under the hip belt pocket and attaches to the pack. I did a great trail fix using a big zip tie and dental floss, and it held up. Figured this season I should get I fixed. I emailed ULA, and Chris said just keep the old one, we'll send you a whole new belt free of charge. In this day and age, that's about as good of customer service as you're gonna get. Than you ULA

Valley Girl
01-25-2014, 17:45
Chris is awesome, I love my pack and his attention to customer service is outstanding.

lonehiker
01-26-2014, 00:28
I've had my Catalyst (purcased 06?) fixed twice. Very minor repairs. Offered to pay both times and was politely told that they would fix for free. Can't say enough about ULA's customer service.

bigcranky
01-26-2014, 10:24
ULA customer service has been great overall. In this case, I expect it's just much less expensive for him to send you a new belt than to fix the old one, given the time it would take.

Ladytrekker
01-26-2014, 10:48
I love my circuit and I want a catalyst next

bigben
01-27-2014, 10:18
ULA customer service has been great overall. In this case, I expect it's just much less expensive for him to send you a new belt than to fix the old one, given the time it would take.

Yeah, he said that was the case, but he didn't even have me send the old one back or ask for pics. Verycool

Coffee
01-27-2014, 10:43
I'm amazed at how good the cottage manufacturers are when it comes to customer service. Replacing parts of a pack due to wear and tear after several years is definitely going above and beyond what is reasonably required of a business.