PDA

View Full Version : WTB: ULA Circuit, 20* bag, zrest, down jacket, thermals and rain gear

SafetyFirst
01-27-2014, 00:13
Looking to take some used gear off your hands at a agreeable price and get my boyfriend on the AT with me this summer:

-ULA Circuit (preferably medium pack w/ small or medium hip belt)
-20* bag (under 3lb and preferably left zip)
-Zrest (cut to about 3ft)
-Down jacket (probably a men's medium)
-Thermals (medium/ size 30)
-Rain jacket

Thanks!!!
<3 Safety First

Praha4
01-27-2014, 00:34
Safetyfirst: I have an Outdoor Research Fanatic (2009) rain jacket, size Large. 11 oz.

Lightweight and breathable, total rain protection
Waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer 40D Pertex« Shield DS stretch ripstop fabric
Fully seam taped, all-conditions protection
Single-pull hood adjustment
Ultralight, water-resistant zippers
Front zipper with internal stormflap
Zippered napoleon pocket
Two zippered hand pockets; one doubles as stuff sack
Elastic cuffs
Drawcord hem adjustment

Backpacker magazine Editors Choice award winner for that year. Great jacket, exc. condition, no rips, no tears, and I just retreated the jacket with ReviveX spray. Sold for $145 new. I can sell it for $70, plus shipping USPS priority mail. payment by Paypal.

Duff
01-27-2014, 09:42
I have a Mountain Hardwear Phantom 15 that's never been slept in or on the ground. Always stored "loose". Not sure of which side the zip is on and I'm a few days away from being able to look at it. Make me an offer if interested. It would be Sat. before I could ship

HooKooDooKu
01-27-2014, 10:02
If you want a large sleeping bag, Sierra Trading Post still has several 2012 models of the Mountain Hardware Ultralamina 15║ synthetic bags in stock (http://www.sierratradingpost.com/mountain-hardwear-15-f-ultralamina-sleeping-bag-long-synthetic-mummy~p~5501p/). Because it is a long, it's a hair over 3lbs, but VERY compressible (for a synthetic bag). The original retail price for the bag was about $275ish. Sierra Trading Post's price is $200, but with lots of coupons available, I've been able to see where it could be picked up for as little as $120.

CyborgAT
05-22-2014, 11:07
I have a Golite Z10 sleeping bag (left zip) I will sell for $280 and a Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Down Jacket men's size Large I will sell for $180. All light weight gear and in excellent condition.

deerdog
06-11-2014, 20:00
I have a ULA circuit pack medium with a small belt that goes larger than 34inches. J straps pack is probably about a 7 out of 10.Lots of life left in this pack. 150.00 shipped.

DLP
06-12-2014, 11:05
I have a Z Rest. I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping. It is the original Zrest that is green on both sides and doesn't have the heat reflecting side.

PM me.