PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Granite Gear Vapor Trail hip belt in men's size medium

AndrewAZ
02-08-2014, 18:50
I'm looking for a hip belt to a Granite Gear Vapor Trail pack since the retailer near me only carries the new "vapor current" hip belts. I would need a men's size medium. Please let me know the condition and what price you're looking for. Thanks!

w00dchuck
02-08-2014, 20:44
I have a medium hip belt for my crown 60 that I replaced with a small. It may be the same belt since the crown replaced the vapor trail if I'm not mistaken. Its in near new condition. Private message me if you are interested.

AndrewAZ
02-10-2014, 17:48
I have a medium hip belt for my crown 60 that I replaced with a small. It may be the same belt since the crown replaced the vapor trail if I'm not mistaken. Its in near new condition. Private message me if you are interested.

If it came on the new Crown VC 60, I believe that's the new vapor current belt (http://www.granitegearstore.com/Vapor-Current-Belts-P312C22.aspx). It's not compatible with the Vapor Trail since the strap that connects it to the pack is 1/2" wide instead of 1" wide.

Berserker
02-28-2014, 10:14
Are you still looking for this? I realized that I have one of these hanging in my closet that's never been used. I had a VT, and for some stupid reason I bought both a medium and large hipbelt. I then sold the VT with the large hipbelt. At any rate, I can't remember when I bought it...it's probably circa 2005 or maybe 2006 or so. If you still need one PM me and I can send you a couple of pics.

AndrewAZ
03-12-2014, 15:39
I'm still looking for this belt. Unfortunately, Berserker's was an older one and not what I'm looking for.