PDA

View Full Version : Neels Gap and beyoooooond!

gETSoutothewild
02-09-2014, 12:52
Going to be at Neels Gap about 18 March, anyone going to be in the area going NoBo?

Athletic, 24 y/o Male. Im not picky about who im hiking with, male/female/group/triceratops...But I am planning to average about 15 miles/day as I go north. I understand the hike your own hike thing, no hard feelings if we part ways at any point. Just looking to meet some cool people!

:bananaAlso, dancing banana because its funny.

FatMan
02-09-2014, 14:00
March 18th at Neels Gap?...trust me, you will not be alone going North.

max patch
02-09-2014, 14:03
Don't dawdle if you want a spot in the hostel.

gETSoutothewild
02-09-2014, 16:13
Haha yea I read that its gonna be busy. Im just looking for someone that is gonna be moving at my pace.

Slo-go'en
02-09-2014, 17:07
Haha yea I read that its gonna be busy. Im just looking for someone that is gonna be moving at my pace.

Your not going to find that here, you'll find that out on the trail. Plus you really have no idea what your pace will actually be until you get out there as there are so many variables.

HikerMom58
02-09-2014, 17:13
Your not going to find that here, you'll find that out on the trail. Plus you really have no idea what your pace will actually be until you get out there as there are so many variables.

So true....... It will all work out for you on the trail.. no worries! #dancingbanana!!:banana