PDA

View Full Version : WM Versalite (long), Bibler Tripod Bivy, ID Tarp, Boots and Shoes

Berserker
02-09-2014, 19:04
I was doing some cleaning around my house, and came across some items that I would like to sell as they are not getting used. I have the following items for sale:

Long (6’-6”) Western Mountaineering Versalite with a right zip
Long Bibler Tripod Bivy
Integral Designs 5’ x 8’ rectangular sil-nylon tarp
Size 13 Nike Tallac Goretex boots
Size 13 Salomon 3D Fastpacker shoes
Size 13 Patagonia Vagabond boots
Size 14 Inov-8 Rocklite 315 shoes

First off is the burning question of why. I’m selling all these items as I used to be a gear freak, and have accumulated a lot of gear that has been very lightly used in the process. I also had some issues parting with some of my things so it has taken me a while to finally realize that I need to sell things I don’t use regularly. I take very good care of my gear, and everything on here is in very good or like new condition as noted.

Now for the logistical details. All prices include normal ground shipping within the continental US. I can do transactions either through Paypal, or via check or money order. For the last two I’ll have to make sure they clear prior to shipping. I have supplied a pic of each item, and can supply more upon request. You can contact me either by PM’ing me through the site or via Birzirkir(at)gmail(dot)com. Ok, now on to the items.

Western Mountaineering Versalite - SOLD
This is a lightly used long (6’-6”) Versalite rated at 10 deg F. And when I say lightly used I have had it for a while, and I believe it has 10 total nights on it. It has been stored in a climate controlled environment (in my house) in the supplied storage bag uncompressed. It does not smell, and has no physical damage or stains on it. It comes with a cloth storage sack and size small compression sack. I honestly hate to part with it, but I have kinda given up cold weather camping (i.e. in snow and way below freezing) so it’s just not gonna get used.

Bibler Tripod Bivy - $125
This is a lightly used long Bibler Tripod bivy made out of the green Toddtex fabric. Along with having factory taped seams I also seam sealed it with the supplied tube of sealant (and did a good job by the way…or at least I think so :D). It has been stored in a climate controlled environment (in my house) uncompressed outside of the supplied stuff sack. It does not smell (other than the normal fabric odor), and it has no physical damage or stains. It comes with all the originally supplied items which include 4 aluminum stakes, 3 poles, and the stuff sack (which does have a small ¼” hole in it).

Integral Designs 5’ x 8’ Sil-nylon Tarp - SOLD
This is a basic 5’ x 8’ rectangular tarp made out of sil-nylon with all the typical tie out points that a rectangular tarp is usually supplied with. I honestly can’t even remember if this has ever been used or not. I pulled it out and it looks brand new. It has been stored in a climate controlled environment (in my house) rolled up in the supplied stuff sack. It does not smell (other than the normal fabric odor), and it has no physical damage or stains.

Nike Tallac Goretex Boots - $35
This is a pair of size 13 Goretex Nike Tallac boots. I believe that they are either new or have only been worn once. They have been stored in a climate controlled environment (in my house). They do not smell, have no physical damage and have only a bit of dust on the outside of them.

Salomon 3D Fastpacker Low-top Shoes - $30
This is a pair of size 13 Salomon 3D Fastpacker Low-top shoes. These have been worn for short walks twice for a total of about 5 – 6 miles. Unfortunately it was muddy when I wore them so they do have some dirt on the outside of them, and hence why I didn’t just send them back to the place from which I bought them. They have been stored in my garage. They do not smell and have no physical damage. They do have some dirt on the outside of them that scrubbing with water would not easily remove.

Patagonia Vagabond Boots - $40
This is a pair of size 13 Patagonia Vagabond boots new in the box. They have never been worn. I had another pair that I wore out, and so I bought these as backups. But wouldn’t ya know it, my feet changed and they no longer fit properly. They have been stored in a climate controlled environment (in my house) in the original box. They do not smell (other than the normal fabric odor…and just to warn you they are leather and have an odor) and have no physical damage or stains.

Inov-8 Roclite 315 - $35
This is a pair of size 14 Inov-8 Roclite 315s. They have been worn twice for about 5 – 6 miles, and it was a little muddy one of the times I wore them on the trail so hence the reason I didn’t send them back to the store. I thought these guys fit, but found out that they are too narrow for me. They have been stored in a climate controlled environment (in my house) in the original box. They do not smell, and have no physical damage. There is a small amount of dirt on the outside of them that scrubbing with water would not easily remove. Note that these are known to run a full size small, and that is exactly what I found. They are also a bit narrower than most shoes.

martinb
02-10-2014, 13:05
PMed about Versalite.