PDA

View Full Version : Jennifer Pharr Davis will be speaking in Charlottesville, Virginia

scudder
02-20-2014, 21:21
Tuesday, Feb 25 at 7 PM at Jefferson City Center's Carver Recreation Center 233 Fourth St NW. Admission Free. I thought some here would be interested.

ChinMusic
02-20-2014, 21:26
She is a very good speaker and well worth a visit.

CalebJ
02-20-2014, 21:30
Wish I could make it. Really hating my schedule right now. Have been wanting to here her speak for a while now.

Dogwood
02-20-2014, 21:50
Indeed, hear her speak. Read her quotes. Check out her vids. Read her books. Regardless of her trail accomplishments she displays a depth of character. Worth the time. Take children with you as well. Her character, despite what frailties she admits to, is worth observing and considering for your own life. Every time I hear her she wows me. No surprise seeing what she's accomplished. I expect more great things from her. She's a great ambassador for backpacking, young people, women, and anyone who wants to somehow keep getting better. She's a prime example of someone who has gotten where she currently is step by step, precept upon precept, line upon line, focused on getting better and being better and creating a positive impact on all.

scudder
02-24-2014, 21:34
bumping this for those who may have missed it. Tomorrow night!