PDA

View Full Version : Non-gear items

Damn Yankee
02-21-2014, 13:23
Hoping there might be some fly fishermen or women here as I can't be the only one. I have many books, some brand new collectors with signatures. I also have various other books on tying flies, making rods etc. Next I have an 8'6" 2pc. 5wt. LL Bean Stream Light with reel, and extra spool and rod case. I have a 6'6" or 7' 2pc. 4wt. bamboo which is brand new. Last but not least in a custom made leather rod case with lots of beautiful carvings, a custom leather matching reel case. Both of these were made custom for me and cost $2000. Books will be priced according to what we can work out of post, the ll bean rod/reel/case is $125 shipped. Bamboo rod $100 and the custom leather rod case and spare reel case is $600 but, may negotiate. If you are interested want to see pictures, send me a PM with your e-mail and I will get them out. I still need to take the pictures.

Teacher & Snacktime
02-21-2014, 13:26
I completely misread this and couldn't figure out the comparison between flyfishermen and women! Now what would these two groups have in common? :)

Damn Yankee
02-21-2014, 16:39
flyfisherwoman

Teacher & Snacktime
02-21-2014, 16:46
Oh I know now...but it took me a moment....:) I haven't fly-fished for years...WAY too impatient...sounds like nice gear though.