PDA

View Full Version : Another Religious Joke..........

TOW
09-11-2005, 20:09
George W. Bush is at a press conference and Moses walks in. Bush says "Hello, Moses." Moses doesn't speak. Bush says again, "Hello Moses." He still doesn't respond. So Bush asks, "Well why aren't ya talkin'?" And Moses finally says, "Last time I talked to a bush I got stuck in the desert for forty years."

titanium_hiker
09-11-2005, 21:16
heheheheh.
touchy double political meaning though....

I assume this is food for thought, not a flame eh?

titanium

SnakebiteSurvivor
09-12-2005, 05:13
And how come Moses wandered in the wilderness for 40 years? A typical man.... naturally he wouldn't ask for directions!

Another religious joke (vaguely AT related). Clem lived up in the mountains (near the Trail, I suppose), in a rundown shack. The Baptist minister came to see him one day and asked "Clem, how come I never see you in church lately?"

"Well, reverend," said Clem. "The problem is that times are so hard, I just don't have any clothes fit to wear to church any more".

The minister thought a bit... "You know, Clem, the widow Simmons has some suits that her departed husband, the president of the local bank wore. I'll arrange to have a suit sent up to you".

Next Sunday...... no Clem in church, still. So the minister headed on up to his shack. "I didn't see you in church today, Clem. Did you get the suit OK?"

Clem answered, "Yes, reverend. I got the suit, and put it on this morning, and looked at myself in the mirror. And I looked so good, I went to the Episcopal church instead!"