PDA

View Full Version : Another Religious Joke Again..........

TOW
09-11-2005, 20:17
A couple from Minneapolis decided to go to Florida to thaw out during one particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honey moon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel. So, the husband left a day earlier and when he checked into the hotel he found there was a computer in the room so he emailed his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile somewhere in Houston a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. He was minister of many years and was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from friends and relatives. After reading the first message, she fainted and her son rushed into the room and found her on the floor. He read the computer screen:

To: My loving wife

Subject:I've arrived

Date: January 31, 2005

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was. P.S. Sure is hot down here!

papa john
09-11-2005, 20:29
Roflmao!!!

Smile
09-11-2005, 20:34
Great One!

titanium_hiker
09-11-2005, 21:15
L. O. L.

:d

TOW
09-12-2005, 23:48
A couple from Minneapolis decided to go to Florida to thaw out during one particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honey moon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel. So, the husband left a day earlier and when he checked into the hotel he found there was a computer in the room so he emailed his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her email address, and without realizing his error, sent the email.

Meanwhile somewhere in Houston a widow had just returned from her husband's funeral. He was minister of many years and was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her email, expecting messages from friends and relatives. After reading the first message, she fainted and her son rushed into the room and found her on the floor. He read the computer screen:

To: My loving wife

Subject:I've arrived

Date: January 31, 2005

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send emails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was. P.S. Sure is hot down here!this was the funniest one of them all, i'm surprised i didn't get scolded on this one..........

frieden
09-13-2005, 09:40
This was really cute. Thanks for sharing! :D