PDA

View Full Version : Taking a long vacation this summer

Storm
02-26-2014, 11:36
I am going to go back to the trail this summer for an extended vacation. Plan on starting where left off in 2012 and just sort of meander up the trail for awhile. Hope all you 2014 thru hikers will stop and say hello to an old fart as you pass him. Wishing you all the best hike ever.

Deer Hunter
02-26-2014, 11:55
Good to hear, Storm. Glad your able to get out on the trail for a while. Would you happen to be doing some of that hike in Va.? If so, I will be glad to give you my number in case you need a ride or something. Actually it would just be nice to meet you.

Damn Yankee
02-26-2014, 13:38
Same goes here. I'm in the Shenandoah Valley and would be glad to hook up with you or help anyway I can.

Storm
02-26-2014, 13:41
Good to hear, Storm. Glad your able to get out on the trail for a while. Would you happen to be doing some of that hike in Va.? If so, I will be glad to give you my number in case you need a ride or something. Actually it would just be nice to meet you.
Hope to get at least to Va. I have the whole summer and plan to just take it easy and see how the back holds up.