PDA

View Full Version : Hiking Partner? NOBO March 24- 27 2014? Yes? Right on!!

Dpnkr
03-04-2014, 04:21
:welcome

Hi! I'm 30yo Guy, looking for partners to start with. Ill be reaching Gainesville around these dates and start ASAP/ share a hotel with partners. I plan to take it easy initially as I need to get in shape first week. I will look like this::eek: during that time. I walk the walk and talk less although I'm a good listener!! It will be great to meet up at Gainesville if you are there.

kayak karl
03-04-2014, 08:46
there will be many starting those days. better to pick hiking partners after you start. you will know who is hiking your style by Hiawathi. and :welcome

Crestview_hiker
03-04-2014, 09:21
:bananaGreetings
I am starting my hike on April 1. Who knows maybe I will catch up to you somewhere...At least I will be right behind you LOL
http://www.trailjournals.com/CrestviewHiker/

Hope to see you there...

:welcome

Hi! I'm 30yo Guy, looking for partners to start with. Ill be reaching Gainesville around these dates and start ASAP/ share a hotel with partners. I plan to take it easy initially as I need to get in shape first week. I will look like this::eek: during that time. I walk the walk and talk less although I'm a good listener!!

Dpnkr
03-04-2014, 11:52
I think that- a good Idea, let it go as it goes. My family is paranoid about me going alone so I'm "making an effort to hook up for the hike" .
Thanks for the reassuring tip!!

Dpnkr
03-04-2014, 11:54
Hi Crestview! Yep we sure are bound to bump into each other once we are there!!

AngelEyez
03-04-2014, 18:33
nobo march 20th :) might just see you out there

Dpnkr
03-04-2014, 20:39
nobo march 20th :) might just see you out there

Will keep an eye out for ya!