PDA

View Full Version : ULA Custom Cuben CDT

Linesman
03-06-2014, 14:22
SOLD is my brand new cuben hybrid CDT from ULA Equipment. This pack has a few custom options, namely the cuben material ($100 extra) plus a few others:

* roll top like a dry bag (lighter than the classic compression roll top found on the circuit and catalyst)
* no ice ax loops, hydration port, inner wallet or hydration sleeve, back pad or pad loops

Medium torso and hip belt. The pack weighs a couple ounces over a pound. The roll top makes the pack waterproof once you seal the seams. Selling because the pack isn't a perfect fit for me, and a little bit large for my purposes. I have ordered a different one from ULA. My perfectionism is your gain: selling this guy for $200 shipped to conus. That's $50 off for a brand new top of the line ultralight pack. SOLD

http://i.imgur.com/vk4D34W.jpg

Shonryu
03-07-2014, 01:10
For sale is my brand new cuben hybrid CDT from ULA Equipment. This pack has a few custom options, namely the cuben material ($100 extra) plus a few others:

* roll top like a dry bag (lighter than the classic compression roll top found on the circuit and catalyst)
* no ice ax loops, hydration port, inner wallet or hydration sleeve, back pad or pad loops

Medium torso and hip belt. The pack weighs a couple ounces over a pound. The roll top makes the pack waterproof once you seal the seams. Selling because the pack isn't a perfect fit for me, and a little bit large for my purposes. I have ordered a different one from ULA. My perfectionism is your gain: selling this guy for $200 shipped to conus. That's $50 off for a brand new top of the line ultralight pack.

http://i.imgur.com/vk4D34W.jpg

Do you know what the exact weight is? Ugggh if it wasn't white cuban fiber I would have been sold. I have a med CDT and love it and I've been on the fence about getting a cuban version.

Linesman
03-07-2014, 14:49
I don't have a spring scale so I can't determine the exact weight. Rodney at ULA speculated it to be a few ounces over a pound.

In regard to the white color, I chose it because in direct sun like PCT's southern 700 it will keep your foodstuffs cooler.