PDA

View Full Version : FS: New Z-pack Heaxmid Solo plus tarp and EE Rev-X 10 quilt

Weather-man
03-09-2014, 06:03
Both items are SOLD.

Items have been shipped and tracking info sent!

Bought both of these items on a whim....

One brand-new solo plus Cuben fiber tarp without beak from Z-Pack. Purchased about 2 months ago and never used. As shipped from Z-pack, the tie-out cord is still wrapped up and has not been cut or attached to the tarp. Color is Olive Drab. Comes as purchased with small cuben stuff sack (8 gm) , spectra tie-out cord (11 gm) and tarp (133 gm) . Original price was $215 plus shipping from Z-Pack. http://www.zpacks.com/shelter/hexamid_plus.shtml
Selling for $200 shipped USPS priority in CONUS

Also, one like-new (used one night) Enlightened Equipment Revelation X 10 degree quilt. Quilt is rated for 72" people, is cut wide and is in all black. Fabric is the 10D material and I believe that the fill is 850. This is a very nice quilt and weighs just at 2 lbs. Comes with everything as sold by EE...large yellow storage sack, stuff sack and 2 types of straps. Always stored loose in the the large bag. These aren't sold anymore from EE and IIRC I paid about $220 plus shipping. These were a great deal from EE on a wonderful quilt. Selling for $200 shipped USPS priority in CONUS

Please contact for payment info. Paypal is accepted but please add the 3.5% fee. Please email with any questions and I'll try and get some pics up later. Thanks for looking.

jgamez94
03-09-2014, 17:08
Pm sent .......

jgamez94
03-09-2014, 20:21
Funds sent......