PDA

View Full Version : FS: NEW w/tags Hyperlite Mountain Gear 4400 Ice Pack

Mountain Springs
03-12-2014, 14:38
SOLD!

Brand new, never used. Bought a Medium online for my 19" torso, but decided a Large would be better. This is a fully seam taped waterproof 2014 model, but has the 50d ply/cuben on the main pack body, so it is lighter than their current model (under 2.5 lbs for a 70l ice pack!) The bottom of the pack is still the super thick 150d hybrid. Because it's not the newest model; I'm not able to exchange it straight across at HMG, but if anyone has a seam-sealed 4400 Porter or Southwest Pack in Large, I would trade (since I don't really need the crampon patch/axe holder.)

New price is $355, with the added hipbelt pockets. Asking $275 plus actual shipping cost (should be $20-40 anywhere in North America.)

Some info from HMG:

Main body material is made from a durable, 100% waterproof, rip-stop Cuben/50d Poly hybrid material
4400 cu/in capacity
Exterior patch with straps for attaching ice axes and crampons
Parallel daisy chains provide attachment points that allow for trip-specific versatility (11" apart)
Two convenient shock cord systems for securing axe shafts
Two removable, shaped aluminum stays
Padded back panel for added comfort
Additional frame sheet back panel support for added weight carrying capacity to 60 lbs.
Roll-top storm closure with hook and loop to keep pack opening aligned and protected from the elements
Top Y-strap compression system designed to keep pack contents tight as well as to hold other gear and equipment
Two side compression straps with side release buckles help keep the contents from shifting
Padded shoulder straps include moisture-wicking, antimicrobial mesh spacer fabric
Padded, removable hip belt with 1.5" webbing
Dual hip belt pockets
Ice clipper slot on hip belt for racking ice screws (ice clipper not included)
Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
Cuben/150d Poly pack bottom
Internal zippered pocket
Haul loop handle
Bar tacked reinforcements on all stress points
100% rainproof
Handcrafted in Maine, USA

Rockpatelmd
03-12-2014, 20:09
is the price flexible?

Mountain Springs
03-13-2014, 00:03
is the price flexible?

PM me if you have an offer. The pack is listed in more than one place though and will be gone in 6 days for sure.

Mountain Springs
03-19-2014, 12:45
Update: Ebay auction (http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-w-tags-Hyperlite-Mountain-Gear-Cuben-Fiber-Ultralight-4400-Ice-Pack-Backpack-/161247628979?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item258b1b8eb3) for this pack ends in 2 hours.