PDA

View Full Version : Shout out for Leiki

Big Guy
03-17-2014, 11:50
I saw on this site how Leiki had assisted a hiker with a replacement of a bent trekking pole. I broke the bottom portion of one in breaking a fall. Saved me from a knee or ankle problem. I asked to purchase a replacement for the bottom section and sent in a warranty request. The poles are over 2 years old. I get an e-mail back the following day asking me for information on the model and age of the pole. I provided all their information and added a couple of pictures. again asking for the price of replacement. I received a response the next day with the message that my replacement is on the way. No charge for the replacement or shipping. Thank you Karen. Can't beat that for service and support.

TheCheek
03-17-2014, 19:25
Solid company. This history of customer service goes back quite a while. A reputation for good service was one of the main reason for choosing Leki poles back nearly ten years ago when my wife and I were gear shopping for our 05 thru.

We ended up with a very similar story... My wife bent one during a fall after using them for hundreds of miles. At the Leki booth at trail days, they replaced it on the spot, no questions asked. Also replaced all four of our tips for free, which were showing some wear. Not sure if it was trail days special or what, but that company has always been impressive in my book.

HighLiner
03-17-2014, 20:05
Ditto. They hooked me up with a free replacement also.

T-Rx
03-17-2014, 22:04
I saw on this site how Leiki had assisted a hiker with a replacement of a bent trekking pole. I broke the bottom portion of one in breaking a fall. Saved me from a knee or ankle problem. I asked to purchase a replacement for the bottom section and sent in a warranty request. The poles are over 2 years old. I get an e-mail back the following day asking me for information on the model and age of the pole. I provided all their information and added a couple of pictures. again asking for the price of replacement. I received a response the next day with the message that my replacement is on the way. No charge for the replacement or shipping. Thank you Karen. Can't beat that for service and support.

Big Guy,
I am the person with the previous post regarding LEKI and their awesome customer service. Karen is also the person that helped me. THANK YOU! to both LEKI and Karen. I am a LEKI customer for life!