PDA

View Full Version : FS: Zpacks Arc Blast Cuben Fiber Backpack Used for 1 three day trip $199

grateful 2
03-19-2014, 16:06
I have for sale a nearly new ZPacks Arc Blast Backpack. ZPacks makes the best ultralight equipment on the market! No holes or discoloration. It was used for one The pack weighs only 16 ounces - super light! Regular sized and white. Last year's model with two vertical carbon stays and one horizontal stay. Comfortable up to 30 pounds. I have included two Zpacks side pockets. (I think I paid about $40 for them.) I also paid for the extra bungee cord attached to the back. It really does look brand new! 52 liter size.

I have made 1 repair to the pack. My knife came out of its sheath and cut a slit on the side behind the water bottle pocket. It has been repaired with cuben fiber tape inside and out (Outside with light duty tape for cosmetics and inside with heavy duty for strength), and is at least as good as new. It has been repaired so well that I will refund your money if you are not pleased with the repair. (Please see the pics.)

This pack costs $279 plus the side pockets and the back bungee cord and shipping from Zpacks.com. I am selling mine for $199. You pay shipping. My loss is your gain.

jgamez94
03-19-2014, 16:12
I'll take it.....

MuddyWaters
03-19-2014, 18:21
Joe can upgrade the frame to be like the current ones!

Just Bill
03-19-2014, 19:20
Have to ask- why didn't it work out for you?