PDA

View Full Version : Desperately seeing cat care!

Pounce
03-22-2014, 17:41
Hi, everyone. I have been planning to complete my Triple Crown this season on the CDT. I have, however, been unable to secure care for my two cats. We will be homeless in approximately 3 weeks, so I'm approaching a bit of a desperate situation at this point. I live in VT, and can relocate them anywhere in the northeast, and down to NJ/PA area. Here's some info on the little tykes:

Rocky is 15 years old, a tan tabby, approx 10 lbs. He is very outgoing, loves his people, and I'm sure that he thinks he's a dog. He greets me at the door, makes sure I know when it's time to go to bed, and informs me when the water bowl needs refilling.

Adrian is 13 years old, white, and approximately 7 lbs. She is a very quiet, shy kitty, but has a purr that will vibrate the paint off your house. She tends to hide around new people for a time, but eventually finds her favorite place in the home and will sleep there all day.

Both are in good health. They both get along well with people of all ages, and other animals. They have lived with other cats and dogs in the past.

Time frame for care is April 13 through mid-to late October. I will cover all costs associated with their care.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you or anyone you know can help!

Thanks,
Pounce
AT '08, LT '09, PCT '12

Another Kevin
03-23-2014, 10:11
Is Rocky fixed? I don't know how the two resident cats would get along with an intact tom. My daughter will be back for the summer, and my wife is drooling at the prospect of 'four cats, no waiting.'

Different Socks
03-23-2014, 10:57
I have one cat now. I will watch them for you if you can get then out to Montana.

HikerMom58
03-23-2014, 13:40
Pounce.. you should post this on the FB hiking pages as well. They are sooo sweet lookin!! :)