PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Western Mountaineering Antelope Long Sleeping Bag

beep
03-26-2014, 18:11
I have a gently used Western Mountaineering Antelope Sleeping Bag - Long size (suitable for up to 6'6") for sale This bag is rated to 5 degrees, and this mfrs ratings are pretty accurate in my experience. The build quality of WM gear is legendary! The fabric is the normal nylon microfiber, not Gore Windstopper. I bought this bag used and have never slept in it. It has throughout its life been stored uncompressed in a smoke-free, pet-free environment. I will provide the large WM cotton storage bag for the sleeping bag.

New price on these bags is $500+, and I'm offering it for sale at $350, domestic shipping included. I'm starting to clean out my gear closet of good stuff that I own but am not using.

If you're interested, I also have a never used, brand new Sea-to-Summit 20L eVent waterproof stuff sack that is the perfect size for the Antelope sleeping bag that I will sell for $25 (about $35 new). I bought it for use with the WM bag and haven't had occasion to use either one.

I'm hoping that someone is looking for a deal on quality stuff that has many years of useful life ahead of it. PM if interested. I will accept only PayPal.

drifter
03-26-2014, 18:29
This is a great bag!

beep
03-27-2014, 16:12
This bag is now sold. Thanks for looking