PDA

View Full Version : FS: Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 w/ footprint

wtrenda
04-01-2014, 00:33
I am selling my BA Fly Creek UL1, only used once! I am cutting weight and upgrading to a cuben tarp/tent of some sort. The tent will come with the footprint. Altogether, the tent weighs in at about 36oz.

Still in great condition, I would say as close to "like new" as you can get since it was only used one night on a recent trip(got to stay in shelters the rest of the time). PM for pics or any extra info.

The tent retails for $329 on BA website, with the footprint for $50.

I'm selling here on WB for $280!

wtrenda
04-03-2014, 02:11
new price.... $250

slbirdnerd
04-03-2014, 09:08
This would be a great starter UL tent for someone, good price. I have the UL2 and love it.

sureaboutthis
04-03-2014, 09:34
Can you send me images of it? It looks perfect to replace my 4 pound monstrosity of a tent. It's been a great tent but I just can't justify that kind of weight (Eureka Backcountry 1).

I know you said to PM but I'm on my phone and not sure how to do that on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

southern9
04-03-2014, 21:45
bump for awesome tent. Wife and I used an UL fly creek 3. Super light. Went thru an all night down pour, not a drop inside.

wtrenda
04-03-2014, 23:51
I will put pics up here as soon as I am able to take some. I live in an apartment so I am gonna try and go out to the park or something tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay on pics in the first place, guys.

Btw...tent weighs about 36oz with the footprint, I am 5'11 and a stocky 200lbs. I have a good amount of room from head to toe. I can snugly fit my backpack and gear in the tent beside me, but it's pretty close to an exact fit. It really is a great solo tent for anyone who wants double wall and vestibule for an awesome weight.

wtrenda
04-05-2014, 11:34
Sorry. Item has sold locally