PDA

View Full Version : Western Mountaineering Aspen MF 25degree Sleeping Bag

BensMusicHiker
04-06-2014, 23:11
For sale I have an older (guessing 10 years) WM Aspen MF 25degree bag. This is a great warm bag (rated at 25 but for me was easily able to dip below that with proper layering) its in great shape and was professionally cleaned less than a year ago and has not been used since. Its the regular length in the lighter blue color. Its super clean with no holes, repairs, tears or snags. Its got great loft and only weighs in at 1lbs 13oz on my scale ( guessing it could be +- 1oz depending on the scale). Great bag its just a bit wide for me as i am a taller lanky guy. at 5'11 I am almost able to get the bag over my head (as it has no hood) Only asking 225.00 shipped inside the good ole U.S. of A. Send me a message on here or at [email protected] thanks in advance

Ben

double d
04-07-2014, 00:39
Hello Ben: is it a right or left hand zipper? And I'm guessing its a 6 foot bag, not a 6'6" bag? Thanks Ben for the information.

BensMusicHiker
04-07-2014, 08:58
Its the 6ft version correct! Its a right zip.... also comes with lofting storage bag as well as compression sack. Thanks Double D for the questions.

double d
04-07-2014, 12:27
Thank you Ben, WM is a great company (as you know), but I'm thinking I like the 6'6" bag. Thanks, good luck on selling this bag and good luck on your hikes this summer!