PDA

View Full Version : I finally got water to boil!!!!!

jimmyjob
09-20-2005, 18:57
I have been fumbling around with this damn soda can burner for three days now and finally got a good solid boil out of...wow, what a great feeling...

i feel like a caveman....oh, oh, me make water boil...oh. oh

man i can't wait until my through next year....but at least i have a section hike coming soon....

thanks for the help the burner...of those that responed to my post last night...

neo
09-20-2005, 20:12
i used alcohol stoves for stoves for years,i ditched it in favor of the jet boil

:cool: neo

Seeker
09-20-2005, 23:50
I have been fumbling around with this damn soda can burner for three days now and finally got a good solid boil out of...wow, what a great feeling...

i feel like a caveman....oh, oh, me make water boil...oh. oh

man i can't wait until my through next year....but at least i have a section hike coming soon....

thanks for the help the burner...of those that responed to my post last night...congratulations... and welcome to the satisfying world of homemade gear... and now you know how to fix it when it breaks too! (that was a trick question... they don't break... flattened maybe, but not broken.):banana

titanium_hiker
09-21-2005, 08:54
YAY!!! man- isn't it a great feeling? I was on tenterhooks- after waiting so long to collect all the necesary cans, cut em right, put together and wait to dry... man. It feels good!

congrats!
titanium