PDA

View Full Version : Misc. Backpacking Gear Lot ( little odds and ends )

BensMusicHiker
04-18-2014, 11:41
So I was cleaning out my backpacking junk drawer and decided to bunch everything together that i didn't need and sell as a little lot. Included is:

Fleece Balaclava ( worn once on a 14er hike )
Pack Liner from MLD
Equinox Sil Nylon pack organizer
Dirty Girl Gaiters ( worn 4-5 times on a 14er hike )
Imusa Mug ( smaller one forget the actual size )
Silnylon stake bag from MLD
Evernew .6 liter bladder ( never used )
Sawyer Filter Bottle ( never used )
Polycryo ground sheet
Light my fire original spark
Emergency Blanket
Few Pads of unused MoleSkin
Various UL stakes ( 3 small ti stakes 1 easton 6in aluminum 1 medium ti stake )
Pull Over Wind Jacket size Sm ( i forget the brand worn on 1 14er hike a little to small for me )

Everything is in excellent shape and would be a nice little lot for someone looking to help a pal out or to fill out a few odds and ends of their own. Asking 45.00 shipped priority for the lot. Paypal preferred and i ask if you can please use friends and family feature to save a little dough on my end. Please hit me up if you have any questions either on here or at [email protected]

Thanks folks
Ben

Bradtmorgan
04-18-2014, 16:26
I'll take it! Just let me know you're paypal email and I'll get that off to you tonight. Thanks I could really use a lot of these things since I'm just starting out.

BensMusicHiker
04-18-2014, 22:21
Hey Bradtmorgan just sent a PM your way. My paypal is [email protected] Thanks again.... Also if i find any other odds and ends ill be sure to include them as well.

drasticjay
04-21-2014, 17:21
In case the sale to Brad didn't go through. I'm interested. Thanks!

Bradtmorgan
04-21-2014, 17:49
$ already sent. Sorry.

BensMusicHiker
04-21-2014, 21:03
Item has been shipped.... Brad you should get it by Wed. Also threw a couple extras in, sorry I did not have more to add.

ben